Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 2 - Reviews and Comments thread

Can't wait for the pint :)

Hope that all had a good time with the box.

Indeed and thanks for arranging it.

Its back!

Thanks for the beer and the handover @stillshunter - who is a real gentle___ by the way too!

Great to have a catch up and a couple of beers to end the week, thanks mate :)

So I have the box in my hot little hands although have not opened it yet. Big thanks to all who played - watch out for something new next year ....

I would hope by the time it gets back to you there might be a couple of products you have never tried before?

I would hope by the time it gets back to you there might be a couple of products you have never tried before?

Might well be - I will look tomorrow :)

Its back!

Thanks for the beer and the handover @stillshunter - who is a real gentle___ by the way too!

Great to have a catch up and a couple of beers to end the week, thanks mate :)

So I have the box in my hot little hands although have not opened it yet. Big thanks to all who played - watch out for something new next year ....
Right back at you mate. Was great putting a face to the name….and experiencing a little show and tell. Seen some razors that I have never see and will never see again. Oh boy! Next time any of you fellas are here for Floriade, bailing your youngest from AFP custody, enjoying an NGA exhibition, or simply to protest another idiotic Governement policy, you must meet up with @Mark1966 to see a little of the legends of wet shaving. Seriously! Sampled a nice amber ale too. A fine ale and fine company, all up a great way to close off the working week.

Mark, mate, a huge thanks again for letting a newbie like myself experience the box - great way to try some must-tries. I added a few items, and intend to add a few more by the time PCTB3 leaves Canberra again in 2015.