6. @the_shaving_sailor
  7. @Sxot
  8. @Normie
  9. @beerhog
  10. @Tony Forsyth
  11. @borked
  12. @Cris
  13. @Robbo14
Will be so excited that they will want to tell their friends! (Please reply and tag other members so they know what is happening)

Not only do we have Mensbiz and APR on board but the always generous @shavetheman, Con from The Stray Whisker (http://thestraywhisker.com.au/) will also be providing samples!!!

This box, or boxes, is, are, going to be absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!

Seriously huge thanks to @shavetheman (y)(y)

Not enough Adelaide members on the list so paging @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @bald as and @SchoolForAnts (hope this works on Tapatalk)

On another nite: I tried to push this last time around and so I'll try one more time: any chance of dividing things up and having multiple boxes going around???

Cons: it would be logistically more challenging

Pros:
more members would have a box at the same time
Members would have the opportunity to actually try everything they want and could concentrate on a single item during each shave
If one box gets lost, not all would be lost
I'm sure there are many more reasons but I just had a bottle of red with dinner :D

Expanding upon that idea, perhaps regions get a single box, split it for a a few weeks, whilst regularly meeting to exchange items, clean and collect everything and send it off to the next crowd of victims awaiting to be enabled :)

Not enough Adelaide members on the list so paging @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @bald as and @SchoolForAnts (hope this works on Tapatalk)

On another nite: I tried to push this last time around and so I'll try one more time: any chance of dividing things up and having multiple boxes going around???

Cons: it would be logistically more challenging

Pros:
more members would have a box at the same time
Members would have the opportunity to actually try everything they want and could concentrate on a single item during each shave
If one box gets lost, not all would be lost
I'm sure there are many more reasons but I just had a bottle of red with dinner :D

Expanding upon that idea, perhaps regions get a single box, split it for a a few weeks, whilst regularly meeting to exchange items, clean and collect everything and send it off to the next crowd of victims awaiting to be enabled :)

What a GREAT idea guys! Why didn't I think of that. Oh, I did ... ;)

... This time we may even have not one but two boxes criss-crossing the country.

I'm sure I was prompted by your previous comments @alfredus :)

Seriously - there will be two much for one person to use in a 2-3 week period in one box I think. So I'm expecting two boxes but maybe other options depending on numbers.

If only people read the rules etc of course ...

What a GREAT idea guys! Why didn't I think of that. Oh, I did ... ;)

I'm sure I was prompted by your previous comments @alfredus :)

Seriously - there will be two much for one person to use in a 2-3 week period in one box I think. So I'm expecting two boxes but maybe other options depending on numbers.

If only people read the rules etc of course ...
Pfft, reading, what's that? ;)
Lets go with recompiling in lieu :p