Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 4

Firstly amazing forum where you gentlemen welcome everyone and on top of that create an awesome travelling (x2) sample pack for everyone to enjoy including new members like myself.
If I decide at a later date to join in can I? As I have made a ton of purchases lately (mainly soaps) and need to enjoy these first.
Can we use another courier/postage service ie officeworks, cheaper, faster and has tracking?

Firstly amazing forum where you gentlemen welcome everyone and on top of that create an awesome travelling (x2) sample pack for everyone to enjoy including new members like myself.
If I decide at a later date to join in can I? As I have made a ton of purchases lately (mainly soaps) and need to enjoy these first.
Can we use another courier/postage service ie officeworks, cheaper, faster and has tracking?
Mate, join up now and by time it gets to you, you should be ready, or at least had a chance to try some of your recent purchases.
By doing so, it enables @Mark1966 to plan the logistics easier ahead of time :)

What @borked said!

If you join up now I can plan the route to allow handovers where possible.

That will be tomorrow night's job!

BTW - yes, you can you something other than AusPost but not everybody has access to alternatives - so it is being designed to work with the default!

Mate, join up now and by time it gets to you, you should be ready, or at least had a chance to try some of your recent purchases.
By doing so, it enables @Mark1966 to plan the logistics easier ahead of time :)

Totally right @borked will probably get through most of them by the time I receive it.

I can not resist this offer from fine gentlemen.
I'm in @Mark1966 , pm sent shortly.

Last edited:
Of course, the BX3 boxes does NOT fit into the large satchel :(

I've purchased a large and a medium satchel and a couple of sizes of boxes and will play tonight to see what I can do !

I know i speak for everyone involved with the endeavour when I say thank you for all your time and effort with the boxes we all greatly appreciate it

Well will you look at these wonderful boxes of shaving goodness!

I present to you - PCTB4A:

and - PCTB4B:

What is inside? You will just have to wait and see :)

The initial proposed schedule for the boxes is as follows -

PCTB4A
@Sxot - Nth Queensland
@Korbz - Brisbane
@Tony Forsyth - Brisbane
@huntereyes_ - Brisbane
@Rami - Sydney
@the_shaving_sailor - Sydney
@borked - Sydney
@RustyBlade - Sydney
@Sticky - Illawarra

PCTB4B
@nsavage Adelaide
@alfredus Adelaide
@Robbo14 Adelaide
@SchoolForAnts Adelaide
@EJ_DE98 Adelaide
@TomG Perth
@Cris Meadow Springs WA
@Greenpike Perth
@Normie Melbourne
@beerhog Whittlesea

If the schedule doesn't work out, no worries, we can accommodate changes, we just need to talk. When this run is finished we can send on to the recipients of the OTHER PCTB4 if desired - let's see how we go fist though.

If you are NOT on the list and want to be, PM me your details (real name, address and mobile).

The boxes will be on their way in the morning. I will post the tracking numbers in the review threads:

Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4A - Reviews and Comments

Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4B - Reviews and Comments

Hopefully I've remembered everything - if not, contact me.

Thanks all for playing and for your kind words, it is fun to arrange - enjoy!

Woo Hoo can't wait for this to get started and looking forward to seeing what goodies are inside! Also it will force me to stop and take time to post some comments (something which I have been struggling to to find time for lately unfortunately).

@Mark1966 once again you have done a legendary job with this. Many thanks to everyone who contributed as well!

Huge thanks to all those involved in getting these boxes going (including the generous donations from local business).

Yep what he says @Korbz awesome work !!! and I guess a big thanks to those that donated products for the trying (y)

Yes, great reminder!

Once again thanks for the samples from:

@shavetheman of The Stray Whisker - http://thestraywhisker.com.au/
@todras of Australian Private Reserve - http://www.australianprivatereserve.com/
Mensbiz - http://www.mensbiz.com.au/
@SchoolForAnts of Squadron Soaps - https://squadronsoap.com.au/

Great work. A bit of a wait for me, I'll have to be patient, but glad to see the box is heading up north first to bring a bit of cheer to the guys in all that rain. Looking forward to hearing what's in the box.

Great work. A bit of a wait for me, I'll have to be patient, but glad to see the box is heading up north first to bring a bit of cheer to the guys in all that rain. Looking forward to hearing what's in the box.

Yeah, my apologies to those later in the list - but at least with two boxes it is only half as long!

Well done newer members - you passed the first, and only, intelligence test to participate, you found this thread!

Full details and rules on the initial post here - Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 4

The fourth round of the PCTB morphed into two boxes. You can see the initial list of participants in each and subsequent reviews and comments in these threads -

Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4A - Reviews and Comments (currently on its way to The Shaving Sailor)

Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4B - Reviews and Comments (currently with TomG)

If you want to join send me a PM and let me know which list to add you to (initially). By the time it gets to you if you are still posting and active here we will be happy to include you!