It has been a busy month for me. In order:

-Omega brush
-Vie Long brush
-Another Red tip SS
-Another 1940s SS
-A TV special SS (many thanks Nick!)
-More Astra blades
-Plenty of Arko sticks
-Many #6 brushes from bestshave (I think I accidentally ordered twice as many as I intended! might be a PIF on the horizon...).

Yes, a little quick swappsie doesn't get under the skin of SWMBO....so thanks to the aforementioned Mr626 I jettisoned a nice but very rarely utilised '58 TV Special Flare Tip and just under half a carton of Arko sticks for the following:

IMG_0239.jpg

Which comprises....some 3P post-shave cream (seems ultra heavy/oily but reasonable scent...haha a tad too much like 'Vicks' IMHO but we'll see)...Gillette Slim, a Gillette Old Type Ball End Handle, a Gillette 40's Style Superspeed and finally a cute little shaving soap travel holder. Each of the razors had some 'lil issues' but these were flagged prior to sale and I really only wanted stuff I could use, no not a concern at all.

FWIW Mr626 was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommend him to anyone else considering trading. :)

Yes, a little quick swappsie doesn't get under the skin of SWMBO....so thanks to the aforementioned Mr626 I jettisoned a nice but very rarely utilised '58 TV Special Flare Tip and just under half a carton of Arko sticks for the following:

View attachment 280

Which comprises....some 3P post-shave cream (seems ultra heavy/oily but reasonable scent...haha a tad too much like 'Vicks' IMHO but we'll see)...Gillette Slim, a Gillette Old Type Ball End Handle, a Gillette 40's Style Superspeed and finally a cute little shaving soap travel holder. Each of the razors had some 'lil issues' but these were flagged prior to sale and I really only wanted stuff I could use, no not a concern at all.

FWIW Mr626 was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommend him to anyone else considering trading. :)

Thanks for the kind words Nick, you were great to deal with too. The TV special you sent me is in amazing condition.

I suspect Mark will recognise the travel soap holder ;-)

FYI, Arko sticks are just a little bit too wide to fit in...I tried!

... I suspect Mark will recognise the travel soap holder ;-)

FYI, Arko sticks are just a little bit too wide to fit in...I tried!

Yep, I've seen that holder before!

Of course if soap sticks are too wide to a container they can be shaved or softened and the excess removed so that they fit.

Just took a Palmolive stick and an Erasmic stick into my keeping.

Poor PJ! He has now had the misfortune of seeing my ugly mug in the flesh! Thanks very much mate

Very dapper looking fellow that Pj, the travel agrees with him!

Meanwhile yours truly - unshaven and 6 weeks overdue for a haircut, what a mess :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just took a Palmolive stick and an Erasmic stick into my keeping.

Poor PJ! He has now had the misfortune of seeing my ugly mug in the flesh! Thanks very much mate

Very dapper looking fellow that Pj, the travel agrees with him! .............

No worries. Enjoy.

SmallYetDeadly? Should beTallYetDeadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.