September 2012 Members Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the new Proraso menthol - need to try this as life without my green splash would be al ittle more sad.

Mensbiz are really cranking it up. This is my 3rd order, placed in the Vic afternoon, that has arrived next morning to Perth, since their new postage kicked in.

Just ordered the new Proraso menthol - need to try this as life without my green splash would be al ittle more sad.
Are you a fan of menthol too?

I bought a packet of menthol crystals off Ebay and put them in a relatively benign aftershave balm I had (after dissolving them in some alcohol beforehand). Man alive!!! I went a tad heavy and the first time I used it was like being belted in the face with a giant frozen mass. I've kind of grown accustomed to it now but if you like your menthol its very easy to incorporate into other products you like. Haha makes my Godrej Menthol Mist feel like sorbilene cream!

Have been getting into the Proraso now that it's warming up....

I need to get a good menthol splash or balm though....

Add it to the wish list I suppose!

Floid AS is a good one. It feels nice on the skin. Proraso is another good one tho I have not tried it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

Can you get the Floid locally?

No. Used to be pretty hard to get, but shaving.ie now stock it. Some US sellers have for a while, but they won't ship it b/c the alcohol content.

The Suave is smooth, the Vigoroso is just like it sounds.

Proraso is a good place to start.

Speick has menthol, but isn't a menthol-based product.

Sweet.

Thanks for that. I will probably kick off with Proraso and go from there.

This will be my first summer shaving so want to get it sorted!

Summer = proraso.

End of.

I've just run out :wacko:

Should I just get the new stuff or try to hunt out the old stuff from somewhere?

I've just run out :wacko:

Should I just get the new stuff or try to hunt out the old stuff from somewhere?

K, unintentionally thread crapping her, but...

My first impression is the NEW is not that different from the old. The scent is more subtle, the menthol seems less intense, but oddly lasts longer. But otherwise appears to performs as well - which is the main thing.

Plenty of sellers have the old stuff left, some even have the 400ml - but the postage will also sting on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.