September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bc11db969ba3f607858cc096c572c25b.jpg

Finally had this bad boy arrive! Purchased it back in May. Hands down the perfect brush.

Love the handle length & the weight of the brush is heavier than I thought. The knot is a 24mm Envy White set at 52mm loft.

Expect to see my Simpson's go up for sale in the near future.

Finally had this bad boy arrive! Purchased it back in May. Hands down the perfect brush.

Love the handle length & the weight of the brush is heavier than I thought. The knot is a 24mm Envy White set at 52mm loft.

t2807.gif
@Hocky27 can I have it
t2807.gif

Last edited:

A beauty @Hocky27. Got mine today too. A 26mm Envy White knot. Amazing brush. So much better in person than in pics. Will post pics later.

Wow!!! Lovely brush mate. Simply smokin'!

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm very happy with this brush. The pics don't capture how awesome it is. Peter was amazing to deal with. He steered me towards the shorter Pi Day handle and he wasn't wrong. A 26mm knot in a taller handle would have made for a massive, unbalanced looking brush. The knot is outstanding too.

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm very happy with this brush. The pics don't capture how awesome it is. Peter was amazing to deal with. He steered me towards the shorter Pi Day handle and he wasn't wrong. A 26mm knot in a taller handle would have made for a massive, unbalanced looking brush. The knot is outstanding too.

Simply wow! That looks a ripper. Well done mate.

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

t2807.gif
@Psmith you're driving me
t2412.gif
and completely
t2802.gif
t2807.gif

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Beautiful piece of work. Nice one, Smithy.

Lovely looking brush.

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Is that a TGN Finest 2 band? You will be very happy with it when it is broken in.

Status
Not open for further replies.