September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
lSV66CW.jpg

Fathers Day gift! Finally got my X3! Can't wait to try it out tonight! :D

Mail Call:- Sorry I've been away for a week haven't been able to catch up. I've received my 1000 Vintage Polsilver Stainless Blades on the 29th of August from Shaving.ie, however I only had a small minor hole damage to that package and it wasn't to bad nothing looks badly damage so far.

7nO95m6.jpg

I open the package and the best thing I see that my Vintage Polsilver Stainless Blades was rapped up in bubble pack for good protection, so far so good no further damage to the Vintage Polsilver Stainless Blades.

6HkCqME.jpg

As @Mark1966 said before when he received the same as me each long package wholes 250 Vintage Polsilver Stainless Blades, and all 4 package add up to 1000 Vintage Polsilver blades is completely undamage which makes me very please. Also I should be able to get my 'Grand Society' banner soon from @Monsta_AU

r5OIcor.jpg

Last edited:
Oh FFS!
Am I the only one to receive cut down boxes?
You know what?
Stuff them, I've tried to afford them benefit of doubt and the ability to rectify their mistake, yet they refuse to even accept there's an issue.
Time for PayPal!

Oh FFS!
You know what?
Stuff them, I've tried to afford them benefit of doubt and the ability to rectify their mistake, yet they refuse to even accept there's an issue.
Time for PayPal!

@borked what can I say to be able to feel you're pain......................................................that's life you may have a lousy staff at Shaving.ie who packing you're order, like I said it very simple some staff are lousy and some are not ;) some are good and some are bad ;):whistle:

Oh FFS!
You know what?
Time for PayPal!

How many did you buy mate?

g2ixVfZ.jpg

Mail Call from Michelle at Mystic Waters!

'Irish Traveller' not unsurprisingly is her take on Irish Tweed from Creed, I bought this on the off chance it would go head
to head with Stirling's 'Sharp Dressed Man' and from smelling the puck I would have to say it may even better it.

Coconut Sandalwood, which was a limited edition and sold out fairly quickly, came about based on user requests on another forum,
but there is talk of it making a return. It's one for Sandalwood fans (which I am) and the addition of Coconut works very well, it pairs with Stirling's
Island Man splash I have been told.

She offered and I accepted the offer of 4 free samples so I went with Orange Spice, Coconut Verbena, Windjammer
and one other whose name escapes me.

aAevt9K.jpg

I have been really liking the Dr Jon's of late so I took a punt on my weekly TSW order and went for the bundle,
fast delivery from @shavetheman who threw in a sample of his beta test shave soap which I will use sometime
this week and post my comments in the SOTD where I plan to use it.

Fantastic warm weather scent from the puck and the bottle, really looking forward to getting into it.

100 of my favourite. :) I kind of feel like hanging the cool display pack in my bathroom, but not enough to go drilling any holes in the wall or anything....

Self adhesive hooks ? :)

Where there is a will there is a way!

Oh FFS!
You know what?
Time for PayPal!

@borked - you are not alone.

Some of my all time favourites in this picture - hope you enjoy them as much as I do @TomG (y)

BeehiveMixedColorsBlackWolf__62606.1472588939.1000.1200.jpg

I'm obsessing about WolfWhiskers brushes at the moment as my number has been called. Whilst I'm getting an Envy White knot I was curious about his Black Wolf Synthetic knots. Luckily it's Father's Day so my family managed to get me this (by the simple act of me buying it and then telling them).
Beautiful brush @Psmith - looking very much forward hearing your thoughts on the knot!

g2ixVfZ.jpg

'Irish Traveller' not unsurprisingly is her take on Irish Tweed from Creed, I bought this on the off chance it would go head
to head with Stirling's 'Sharp Dressed Man' and from smelling the puck I would have to say it may even better it.

Coconut Sandalwood, which was a limited edition and sold out fairly quickly, came about based on user requests on another forum,
but there is talk of it making a return. It's one for Sandalwood fans (which I am) and the addition of Coconut works very well, it pairs with Stirling's

She offered and I accepted the offer of 4 free samples so I went with Orange Spice, Coconut Verbena, Windjammer

aAevt9K.jpg

I have been really liking the Dr Jon's of late so I took a punt on my weekly TSW order and went for the bundle,
fast delivery from @shavetheman who threw in a sample of his beta test shave soap which I will use sometime

Fantastic warm weather scent from the puck and the bottle, really looking forward to getting into it.

Really hope you enjoy the Mystic Water soaps as much as I do @todras (y)

g2ixVfZ.jpg

aAevt9K.jpg

I really must try some of those Mystic Waters soaps. @alfredus please keep me in mind when you next order as I would like to buy a couple of tubs if that is OK (I think I said the same with Mikes HaHa and will probably say the same with Stirling LOL).

Great brush the SOC 2 Band. Outstanding value for money.

They are great brushes as I've had mine in Cherry Wood for nearly 5 months now and I thought why the hell not get another brush in Ash Wood, and believe me their is nothing wrong with the SOC 2 Band Badger and the backbone is fantastic which I don't see why there is no love for the SOC 2 Band Badger if you give it more time to used it believe me you'll love it.

Last edited:
How many did you buy mate?
Just an idle thousand, so you know, easily boxed without the need for Jack the FUCKING RIPPER have his wanton way with it!
I do try and make things easy for others, knowing what it's like in that particular sector.

Just an idle thousand, so you know, easily boxed without the need for Jack the FUCKING RIPPER have his wanton way with it!
I do try and make things easy for others, knowing what it's like in that particular sector.

Ouch! get yourself a good BIG belt of Scotch Whisky @borked try and relax and cheer up and
b0206.gif

So @SpeedyPC and I got them nicely boxed and you got the dregs :(

Poor effort shaving.ie!

Status
Not open for further replies.