Not open for further replies.
7ymhjkq.jpg

Pre-Shave: SebaMed, cold water
Razor: RazoRock Stealth Slant V1
Blade: Voskhod(1)
Brush: Paladin Lotus
Lather: Mystic Water Jeff's Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

Great to be back home and I was very much looking forward to a badger shave - the Paladin certainly delivered on all fronts and paired with Mystic Water resulted in a fantastic lather.

I was also very much looking forward to my razor bling, but 4 days worth of growth just screamed slant and the Stealth Slant is just such a wonderfully smooth and efficient razor.

**I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday**

DSCN0126.jpg

Brush: PAA Atomic Rocket
Razor: PAA BOCS :doctor:
Blade: MingShi :facepalm:
Pre: PAA CaD
Soap: PAA CaD

A very meh shave today, let down by my poor blade selection and the BCOS leaving me with razor rash and the odd weeper :rage: A real shame as I really love the soap and the brush :mooning: over my Omega and Proraso :whistle: I've got to learn to ditch a blade if it doesn't work as it easily spoils what should be an enjoyable experience. Happy remainder to your weekend guys and happy shaves :happy:

That had disaster written right there :(
Yeah spoiled the shave with the razor/blade selection. Had a few days growth and thought, why not a slant or OC. Going with the PAA theme I thought the BCOS would work but sadly not :cry: Next shave should be exciting as I'm expecting the Timeless Bronze to arrive anyday now. :cigar: Might try a Feather blade or something similar?

Are you sure? I have a pack of unopened Qshave blades that I would be willing to give you, totally free!
It's tempting but my face is still getting over the MigShi blade so NO thanks :banghead:

Razor: Vintage Wilkinson Sword 'Sticky'
Blade: Vintage Wilkinson Sword Premium Chromium blade (5)
Brush: Tony Forsyth PC LE Platypus shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Officina Profumo - Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella Firenze, Crema da Barba
Aftershave: Officina Profumo - Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella Firenze, Lozione dopo Barba - Tabacco Toscano
Cologne: Miller Harris feuilles de tabac EDP

First day officially back at work. Suit on, meeting at the 'Big House' this afternoon. Better bring my 'A' game - this shave is not a bad place to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.