Brush: Omega 10083
Razor: Colonial General
Blade: Feather Pro Super (1)

9bhhdw.jpg

Rockwell 6S R3 w/ Polsilver (4)
Yaqi Tuxedo
B&M Reserve Spice Soap
TSW After Balm
Old Spice Aftershave (Indian Rubicon version)

I was lucky enough to score some bottles of Old Spice aftershave from India. These smell a lot closer to the scent of the Reserve Spice soap. To me they seem identical. I'll PIF the second bottle here in a week or so when I'm have some more time, if anyone is interested in some old spice.

Love old spice.

leTMomm.jpg

Pre-Shave: SebaMed, cold water
Razor: Rex Ambassador (4)
Blade: Ladas (2)
Brush: Shavemac ATG 2017 LE
Lather: Mike's Lemongrass & Eucalyptus
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Another very pleasing shave with the Rex. This time I dialed things up a bit abd while the shave itself on 4 felt very smooth, I got a big sting at the end from the alum and my face felt a bit raw afterwards. Even the perfect Mike's lather couldn't prevent that. The end result was of course also super close, but I think for normal shaves my ideal setting will be around 2-3.

I hope you all have a great start into the new week (y)

Pre: my lemon Myrtle pre shave oil
Progress w/Polsilver
WSP Silvertip
DRHarris Marlborough soap
Anherb balm

Couldn't take a pic today.
The Marlborough scent is just wonderful! It's by far the strongest of the DRHarris range. I guess they have used a sweet cedar mixed with the sandalwood as there's a sweetness in the background that blends perfectly with the woody notes. Superb!!

IMAG0150.jpg

Brush: Proraso (Omega)
Razor: Muhle R41
Blade: Perma Sharp (5)
Scuttle/Bowl/Mug: Fine Lathering bowl
Soap: APR Skye Fall

Congrats @todras & @nsavage on yet another wonderful soap - fabulous performance & invigorating scent profile! (y)

Pre Shave: Warm water.
Razor: Rockwell 6S (4)
Blade: Astra green (3)
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk1.
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic.
Soap: APR Skye Fall.

A little rushed this evening but nice DFS.

Dinner date with the wife....

6yfdhz2_d.jpg

Pre: Hot shower....
Razor: Gillette Fat Boy....
Blade: Feather....
Brush: TF Custome....
Soap: Declaration Gratiot League Square....
Post: Chatillon Lux Gration League Square Splash, Salve, EDT....

It was hard to tear myself away from another run with the Skye Fall but decided to try out the Salve and very pleased - smooth and soft as a baby's bottom....

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Paladin Lotus Select Badger
Soap: Wholly Kaw Man From Mayfair
Razor: UFO Tornado / ATT R2
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
Scent: Parfum De Marly Galloway

Changed up the blade in the ATT R2 plate for comparison - popped in a fresh Polsilver. For me, it was marginally smoother and marginally less sharp than the NOS Gillette Platinum Plus. For my skin, probably a better match for this mid-aggressive razor. I continue to work my way through the Wholly Kaw samples, mainly to get a feel for the scents. I found Man from Mayfair to be a little sweet for my taste - Wholly Kaw describe it as a powdery Barbershop scent, but I got sweet coffee/cocoa notes which seemed at little at odds with the barbershop vibe. King of Oud has been my favourite so far.
Three passes and a buff or two for another BBS - no doubting the efficiency of the ATT open comb plates. Finished with the delightful Galloway from Parfum de Marly.

0xxATDsl.jpg

Soap: Mystic Waters Coconut Sandalwood (Sample)
Brush: Zenith Boar
Razor: Rockwell Black Hawk
Blade: Feather Pro Super (1)
I think the Coconut Sandalwood would've been quite pleasant but I also was given a sample of Leather and Smoke and anything in the vicinity has been tainted by that scent. The Black Hawk is ever reliable. Was too complacent with the new blade this morning and ended up with a couple of weepers but overall a very good shave.

Razor: Vintage Gillette 'Fatboy' Adjustable (5)
Blade: Personna 'Lab Blue' blade (2)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson 'The Duke'
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch shaving soap
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch splash
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch balm
Fragrance: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch EDP

I really am liking this Fenchurch, might be one of my all time favourites

Just gets colder after you get up here -

Heating bill this year will be a shocker!

Preshave - toasty warm shower

Brush - Razorock Big Bruce

Soap - Dr Jon’s Classic

Razor - Rockwell 6s (3)

Blade - Gillette Black (2)

Aftershave - Stirling Benjamin Franklin

Had a nice shave this morning with this lot. The Rockwell has only been passed over once since I bought it from @nsavage earlier this year! That was only due to it being a very early morning before a flight and my gear was packed in my luggage. I can’t find enough praise for the razor.

Soap today was a sample that has now had half a dozen uses after being smooshed into a Tupperware container. Still more shaves left in it but will use daily until finished just ‘because’. Then more samples to be enjoyed. The joys of Maggards huh?

Have also placed an order for a couple of Yaqi synthetic brushes. A mysterious space Tuxedo and a Timber Wolf. If they’re even close to the Big Bruce I’ll be happy!

3009xqw.jpg

Rockwell 6S R3 w/ Polsilver (4)
Semouge 830
AP Reserve SkyeFall Soap and Splash

Damn fine shave untill..........

2agp0yp.jpg

So lucky! I did not lose much of it. I swear I broke the sound barrier moving to get it off the floor.

Anyone got ideas of what I can transfer it to?
Sh$t @LukehGee....

So lucky! I did not lose much of it. I swear I broke the sound barrier moving to get it off the floor.

Anyone got ideas of what I can transfer it to?

I will send you out a new bottle with sticker. Try and seal the bottle with some glad-wrap and an elastic band until the replacement arrives - I will send it to you Express post free of charge :)

You need to make sure there is no glass in the bottom of the bottle either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.