Brush: Ever-Ready 100
Soap: APR, SAA
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Sticky
Blade: Polsilver

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Thater boar shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Squadron Soap Coronet Fougère shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (1)
Post-shave: Squadron Soap Coronet Fougère aftershave splash
Fragrance: None

First run with the new Squadron Soap LE (or 'Limited Run' as @SchoolForAnts actually describes it). Of course the performance is top notch - so what about the scent? Classic, not overpowering, subtle but noticeable. Very nice work Andy!

Pre: Warm water, Crew oil
Razor: Rockwell 6S (4)
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Martin de Candre, Fougere
Just back from a 10k ride around the lake and treated myself to a nice shave.

t1sJKOMl.jpg

Pre: Coconut Oil
Soap: Squadron Scramble
Brush: 20mm Master Badger
Razor: Muhle R41 Twist
Blade: Ladas (1)
AS: Group Captains Blend
Lovely combo. :)(y) Four passes with the Ladas @alfredus and I'm seeing why you chose these to buy 1000. @Maladroit ,maybe you just need to play around with blade selection with the R41. There's lot's to try but the Dorco ST301 are nice (cheap also), maybe try the Nacet.

Paradigm SE thoughts on second run?
Hey mate. Well it's the only razor I've used since it arrived and i don't see that changing until the Vector turns up, it's that good. It gives me a extremely close, efficient and smooth shave with not even a hint of irritation. It's comfortable to hold and has a perfect weight. The loading of the blade is unique and very easy. I've read some ppl say it's the best razor on the planet and at this stage I'd have to agree. It will be interesting to compare it to the Vector when it arrives.

rKoHUVM.jpg

Pre: Hot Shower, Truefitt & Hill Oil....
Razor: Gillette Red Tip....
Blade: Gillette Rubie....
Brush: Wolf Whiskers/Nathan Clark Envy White....
Soap: AP Reserve Bombora....

Mmmmmmmm....

Happy Saturday Gents....

Pre shave- hot shower and proraso pre cream
Brush- razorock big bruce
Soap- D.R. Harris Windsor
Razor- Merkur 37C slant
Blade- Gillette platinum (3)
Post- Floid Vigoroso

Quick 2 pass shave before hitting the shops with the wife for some Christmas shopping. Nice comfortable shave with zero irritation and happily close for my liking!
Have a nice evening y’all...

Date: 08 December 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Maseto 2 Band Finest Badger Black 30/54mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Route 66 ~ Rum Runner
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- Wilkinson Sword Classic TTO / Vintage NOS England Wilkinson Sword #2
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic
Fragrance:- Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme

The new Wilkinson Sword Classic TTO is slightly more aggressive than the Vintage Gillette Red Tip, I thought the Wilkinson Sword Classic TTO would be very mild than the Vintage Gillette Red Tip see youtube below.

Last edited:
Hey mate. Well it's the only razor I've used since it arrived and i don't see that changing until the Vector turns up, it's that good. It gives me a extremely close, efficient and smooth shave with not even a hint of irritation. It's comfortable to hold and has a perfect weight. The loading of the blade is unique and very easy. I've read some ppl say it's the best razor on the planet and at this stage I'd have to agree. It will be interesting to compare it to the Vector when it arrives.
Wow... that's some high praise considering your collection mate :) Now I am intrigued

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Thater boar shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Squadron Soap Coronet Fougère shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (2)
Post-shave: Squadron Soap Coronet Fougère aftershave splash
Fragrance: None

Same same. Looking forward to the meet up today!

IMAG0316.jpg

Brush: Omega 24mm
Razor: Timeless Bronze SB
Blade: Ладас (2)
Bowl: Face lather
Soap: A&G Soapworks Lemon Myrtle
Pre: Warm water

A quick pre-Festivus Meet Up shave - can't wait to see the lads and share some Festivus cheer courtesy of the esteemed @todras (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.