Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Martin de Candre, Fougere

Vjug78kl.jpg

Brush: Vulfix 404 Boar
Razor: Merkur 37c
Blade: Merkur (1)
Cream: BBA
A/S: Pashana Original

Another excellent shave with the BBA cream.

I bet some of you were missing some of my worst pictures. I wasn't my desire but sometimes shit happen (at least is small):

Pre: nothing
razor: SSSeygus extrem oc
blade: rapira
brush: Rudy Vey / Shavemac 2-band
soap: MdC Agrumes
splash: APR Suitably Attired Australian
EdP: APR Suitably Attired Summer

wFEcY9D.jpg

Taking a shit pic does not mean having a shit shave (and a shit pic is better than no pic, and I am not looking to anyone haha). This is a winning combination of fresh critrus for anyone enjoying the way. The opening of MdC and its properties plus the nicely lemon scent goes increchento with the SAA first, and then ended p with SAS. SAA is something serious. I made the mistake to carry last summer to the field, and abuse of it and damaged too much the stick. Well, I would have abused it anyway, but the stick would be nice looking....

Last edited:
I bet some of you were missing some of my worst pictures. I wasn't my desire but sometimes shit happen (at least is small):

Pre: nothing
razor: SSSeygus extrem oc
blade: rapira
brush: Rudy Vey / Shavemac 2-band
soap: MdC Agrumes
splash: APR Suitably Attired Australian
EdP: APR Suitably Attired Summer

wFEcY9D.jpg

Taking a shit pic does not mean having a shit shave (and a shit pic is better than no pic, and I am not looking to anyone haha). This is a winning combination of fresh critrus for anyone enjoying the way. The opening of MdC and its properties plus the nicely lemon scent goes increchento with the SAA first, and then ended p with SAS. SAA is something serious. I made the mistake to carry last summer to the field, and abuse of it and damaged too much the stick. Well, I would have abused it anyway, but the stick would be nice looking....
Which shit picture are you talking about @sealer I can’t smell it, everybody here in P&C had a fantastic shave because Christmas is not very far away

giphy.gif

Very impressive!
I love the big blades as I find them to result in far less blood loss... My current shave is an 8/8 extra hollow.
Impressive indeed. @Jamie has an outstanding collection of quality,beautiful straight razors.

I too enjoy big blades, although my favourite size blade just so happens to be a 13/16, which is also a pretty standard size for vintage Japanese razors.

tsnVebH.jpg

Valobra Pre Shave
H.L.Thäter
Blackbird
KAi
AP Reserve Lavioletta

Packed all the Fougères and most of the spring fragrances away a couple of weeks ago, the Lavioletta is holding on....just!

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Thater boar shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Squadron Soap Coronet Fougère shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (11)
Post-shave: Squadron Soap Coronet Fougère aftershave splash
Fragrance: N/A

With all the talk of this running out yesterday I was inspired to grab mine and give it a run. Great stuff. Seriously folks, head over here and get some while you still can! You will not regret it.

BTW @TomG - how was the cricket at the new Perth Stadium? Seems a little souless compared to the WACA - but then again I'm old fashioned ...

Shower
Rockwell 6S (4)
Lord Racer blade (4)
Omega 48 brush
Lea shaving stick
Gillette Moisturiser

Just getting in to the swing of things with the new brush, yielding an excellent three pass BBS with no damage or irritation. This will be my shave for the next month until I get access back to my den. Plate 2 on the Rockwell for the first two shaves of a blade and then plate 4 for the next two. They are the front and back of the same plate which keeps things simple for travelling.

Date: 18 December 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Badger in Cherry Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling ~ Autumn Glory
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- Gillette Rocket HD500 made in England 1950's / Vintage NOS England Wilkinson Sword #4
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic
Fragrance:- Davidoff Cool Water Wave

mYBhxvO.jpg

Pre-Shave: @nsavage pre-shave, cold water
Razor: Hoffritz Travel Slant
Blade: Ladas Super Stainless (1)
Brush: Doug Korn D7V
Lather: Stirling Bergamot Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

My first true BBS shave was many moons ago with a beaten up Hoffrtiz travel slant. I loved the razor, but was always afraid it would one day crumble in my hands and so passed it on.

Naturally I was very excited, when I had the opportunity to obtain a near mint copy of this stellar razor. And the shave with it was just as wonderful, as I can remember. The handle these days is of course way to small for me, but I just wanted to relive those sweet memories. The perfect Stirling lather certainly helped and the shave was just blissful.

Now if any machinist wants to make me an exact stainless steel copy of this razor head, please contact me - I am still too worried the razor might crumble one day and therefor will not use it too often.

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday (y)

Pre: Warm water, Crew oil
Razor: RAW RS-10, Mild plate
Blade: Feather
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: AP Reserve Florian
A rushed shave before heading out to dinner, still got a DFS+ with two passes.
My son borrowed the Timeless with 0.95 & 0.68 plates. Hope I get it back. :nailbiting:

picture sharing

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Thater boar shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (12)
Post-shave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge aftershave splash
Fragrance: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge EDP

Last day in the office for the year, wanted to go out with a 'bang' and the APR always delivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.