Not open for further replies.
JKfA9Rml.jpg

Pre: Pb PSE
Soap: Pb Robaiba Blue
Brush: Omega 10083
Razor: Eclipse Red Ring
Blade: Ladas (2)
AS: Dr Jon's Classic
Thanks @Razor Burn , I'd forgotten about Robaiba Blue so I found some in the stash this morning and very glad I did. Was enjoying the mildly mentholated Rosemary, Basil, Black Pepper and Copaiba.

G'day @Nico - how are you finding the portable shave bowl?[/QUOTE

Hi @TomG ,
Mate this portable shave bowl has exceeded my expectations. It collapses flat for easy storage in my travel kit. The agitation (technical term, bumpy bits :LOL:) base makes it easy to whip up a lather.

SOTD. Sunday 22 Dec
A very refreshing shave this morning,
Location Devil island.
Currently temperature -3c.
Wind speed 11.4 M/S
Barometer 976
Water depth 256 m

SOTD. Sunday 22 Dec
A very refreshing shave this morning,
Location Devil island.
Currently temperature -3c.
Wind speed 11.4 M/S
Barometer 976
Water depth 256 m

Great job keeping your razor upright on the high seas! How many goes did it take you?

Brush: Proraso Omega
Razor: Maggard V3A + MR1 handle
Blade: Feather (5)
Pre: Shower
Bowl: Pereira's Destructible Shaving Bowl
Soap: Pb Robaiba Blue sample
Post: Thayers Aloe & Lemon Witch Hazel // Proraso white balm

Another enjoyable DFS with the sample (y) Happy shaves!

Cheers, Mate.
I'm going to grab one also, as it will be very useful for site work, where I reside in a 'luxurious' Donga ;).

gK9vEGcl.jpg

This shave was so great! The universe aligned and 2 days growth gone in 2 passes. Karve D with a vintage spoiler on maybe it’s 3rd use.

Brush by Derek @ Wild West Brushworks. Quite sad that each time I go to his shop he has the closed indefinitely message as I’m always keen to try to snap a brother or sister for the amethyst water handle...

No question that this balm is the best I have ever used. I’d me mightily impressed if there’s something better!

Well so far Operation White Christmas seems to be Operation WET Christmas - I blame our favourite Austrian, @alfredus

Oh well, we did see some nice gardens from the Upper Belvedere, where my wife saw "The Kiss" -

Xme03drl.jpg

and went to some Christmas markets -

PLFyf7wl.jpg

and consoled myself with some Austrian beers (when did my kids become old enough to drink?)-

ckmwfwrl.jpg

while enjoying a ... -

pfT78K9l.jpg

Life could be a whole lot worse ....

[speaking of which - praying for those affected by the fires :(]

Status
Not open for further replies.