51690248415_e97cbff01d_b.jpg

Lupo 72
Nacet
Boss Hog 26mm TroyCraft
Tabac
Uno Splash

very nice shave indeed!!!

51690248415_e97cbff01d_b.jpg
How's the Nacet performs in the Lupo 72, also go easy with Tabac reaching towards summer, otherwise, you'll smell very strong with Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk, and Ambergris and this will give other people a major headache when they come near you.

Edit: Get yourself a Tabac Craftsman edt which is great for spring and maybe towards summer, which I haven't tried in summer.

Pre-Shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Wolf Whiskers - custom heart of griffindor 30mm black wolf.
Soap/Cream: Declaration Grooming - Perigree
Razor: Blackland - Vector Ti
Blade: Schick - Proline (5)
Post-shave: Declaration Grooming - Perigree AS splash / A&E skin food nourishing cream

2 pass WTG daily shave = DFS+. Another great shave.

The soap, Declaration Grooming - Perigree. Scent strength light for both soap and light to medium for the splash. Scent notes Cedar (Himalayan), Scots Pine, Eucalyptus, Leather, Dried Fruit, Tobacco. A light airy fragrance not heavy on the cedar or any of the other scent notes. Nothing in particular stands out. Fresh, inoffensive, can be used anytime of the year, happy to use again.

Razor: Wolfman Ti WR2 1.05
Blade: Feather
Brush: Turn-N-Shave M3 Galaxy Sorby
Soap: House of Mammoth - Alive

Alive describes this scent perfectly, a nice bright apple forward scent that makes you feel alive and happy.
Definitely going to pickup a few more scents from Mammoth.
qVbOlZj.jpg

How's the Nacet performs in the Lupo 72, also go easy with Tabac reaching towards summer, otherwise, you'll smell very strong with Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk, and Ambergris and this will give other people a major headache when they come near you.

Edit: Get yourself a Tabac Craftsman edt which is great for spring and maybe towards summer, which I haven't tried in summer.

mate I don’t do seasons, tabac smells great and performs perfectly all year round for me :)

In my opinion the nacet is the best match I have found so far, and personally I havnt really liked the nacet in any other razor…. So far

[url=https://postimg.cc/d7YhtxDp][/URL]

This soap arrived today. I have been wanting to try this soap as I have been impressed with every other Osma product that I have used. It is a 130g hard soap in nice hefty glass jar. Refills are also available. From the consistency I am guessing that it is a triple milled soap. It lathers up easily and forms a thick and protective lather. I think I had to load the brush longer than SV or MDC. I was hoping for a scent similar to the Osma aftershave balm; unfortunately it is not the same scent, rather it's a mild inoffensive soapy scent. The upside is that you should be able to pair it with most aftershaves. In terms of performance, cushioning, slickness etc.. it feels like a top notch soap from this first use.

Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- Restored Ever-Ready 150 with 22mm Silvertip Knot
Soap:- TOBS - Jermyn Street
Razor:- RazoRock - HAWK v3 OC Single-Edge Razor
Blade:- Kai Captain Titan Mild - Pink (6)
Aftershave:- TOBS - Jermyn Street

CdpYsMX.jpg

Pre: Hot Shower
Brush: Yaqi Moka Express
Soap: St James of London Sandalwood and Bergamot
Razor: Muhle Rocca R94
Blade: Bic CP (1)
Post: The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toner, Nivea Skin & Stubble

I already knew the the Bic was sharp but whoo boy WTG in the Rocca was like a hot knife through butter. However ATG was a little rough, but still sharp and close as evidenced by the sting from the toner. I think this is likely due to the blade exposure, as it was not as rough when I used the Bic in the Pearl Flexi. It does smooth out the next few shaves. All in all, BBS.

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: @Tony Forsyth P&C LE Platypus shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Stirling Soap Co Haverford shaving soap
Razor: Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 P&C head with prototype stinger handle
Blade: Iridium Super (5)
Post-shave: AoS Sandalwood gel
Fragrance: Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac

Great shave!

Qa2NuJxl.jpg

still using slants exclusively. current rotation is:

hoffritz
merkur 37c
german 37
merkur 39c
ikon with Sabi T1 handle

have recently added a Pomco gold and waiting on x2 fatips and parker semi.

I have returned to face-lathers which I really enjoy.

under my chin I have swirling growth patterns so I grabbed a R89 twist for 2nd pass on the neck and so far it seems to be doing a great job - no irritation and smoother result.

Razor: Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 P&C head with prototype stinger handle

Great shave!

Qa2NuJxl.jpg
Very classy setup right there.

IMG-20211120-125048-2.jpg

Brush: TROYCRAFT Rainbow Falls 28mm Fan 2 Band Badger - thanks @TroyTools
Razor: Blackland Vector Ti
Blade: Chinese No Names (1) - thanks @Gargravarr
Pre: Shower
Bowl: Fine Lather Bowl
Soap: Oaken Lab Plein Air sample - thanks @rhodes96
WTG, ATG, Touchups = DFS+

Not the greatest shave as the lather from the sample was far from optimal for a face & head shave but the scent is pleasant with what smelt like anise or licorice?
First shave with the No Name blades and too early to say what I think as face shave felt smooth and close enough whereas my head feels patchy and rough. Somewhere in-between a Proline and Kai Pink and for the price point Ok.
Really enjoyed the post shave as the Hydro Boost Gel Cream feels like a balm but only required a tiny bit to cover the face & head...

Stay Safe (Dry) & Happy Shaves!

Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Brush: Declaration Grooming B13 Go Beyond Jefferson
Soap: Barrister and Mann - Fougere Gothique

Fougere Gothique may be my new favourite scent in wetshaving. I’ve heard a lot of people say it’s a challenging scent but to me it’s a very easily likeable cologne style scent.
Angelique is nice as well but I enjoy it as much as gothique.

B&M’s new Omnibus base is incredible, up there with K2e and Oaken Lab V3 bases. A worthy upgrade to excelsior and soft heart.
uxHep4y.jpg

Last edited:

Great shave!

Qa2NuJxl.jpg
Do you enjoy the Haverford the scent is inspired by Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille, which is my favourite scent profile.

And where did you get the fragrance from Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac??? I’ve been having issues getting my hands on the fragrance.

Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Brush: Declaration Grooming B13 Go Beyond Jefferson
Soap: Barrister and Mann - Fougere Gothique

Fougere Gothique may be my new favourite scent in wetshaving. I’ve heard a lot of people say it’s a challenging scent but to me it’s a very easily likeable cologne style scent.
Angelique is nice as well but I enjoy it as much as gothique.

B&M’s new Omnibus base is incredible, up there with K2e and Oaken Lab V3 bases. A worthy upgrade to excelsior and soft heart.
uxHep4y.jpg

The Go Beyond Brush B13. (y)
I ordered a Jefferington Go Beyond in a B14. Your SOTD confirms I made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.