Show us your Shave Billabong / Shave Deno / Shave Shed!

Maybe you should show your HMAS fizzy butt stainless steel bowl den while on manoeuvres.
Then I'll but up my Xmas shave using my daughter's bunnykins bowl while on holiday to spice things up for the den thread.

Maybe go further and rename the thread to 'where I shave' as you may get more responses.
Never know could blow out to an extreme sport like cliff ironing (y)

Oh good grief, it seems it is, or at least was, a thing - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_ironing

How is this going. And are you planning on going the straight razor root for that olde tyme feels
Well @Rami ,the whole plan fell in a hole for the present. I haven't shaved since the end of August. Just tidied the neckline with a DE. My straights aren't talking to me currently, they just sit there and sulk. I keep telling them as soon as I "get back into it", ... .... ... ...

Well @Rami ,the whole plan fell in a hole for the present. I haven't shaved since the end of August. Just tidied the neckline with a DE. My straights aren't talking to me currently, they just sit there and sulk. I keep telling them as soon as I "get back into it", ... .... ... ...
Ya olde tyme beard