Slant Blade Razor, what ya reckon?

Fine is another goody but it's super aggressive, some say it's on par with a r41 but for me it's a lot smoother.
Really?
I'm a fan of aggressive and although I enjoyed the Fine, I'd not call it aggressive. Efficient? Yes. Much like the Merkur 45c. I never found either really bit unless you confuse the weight for its needing a helping hand. R41 needs angles right as well as pressure. Get that right - Nirvana. Get that wrong - Sermon. I could never get as close with the Fine as I could the R41 or SEs.

Really?
I'm a fan of aggressive and although I enjoyed the Fine, I'd not call it aggressive. Efficient? Yes. Much like the Merkur 45c. I never found either really bit unless you confuse the weight for its needing a helping hand. R41 needs angles right as well as pressure. Get that right - Nirvana. Get that wrong - Sermon. I could never get as close with the Fine as I could the R41 or SEs.
Yea I guess it is a ymmv thing but I have read the same comments many a time.

I have a PAA Bakelite and find it a bit too aggressive....

Agree but after getting the blade aligned properly and reducing the pressure off my face it became very efficient. Though this took time and a few preset things in my head to change.
I still find it aggressive under the nose as the angle needs to be right and lightest of touches needed with I fail at.
For the rest of my face it is pleasant, very efficient and some blade feel but BBS in two passes. Late last night I still had BBS in a few spots.
Blade choice is a big thing in slants as the twisting changes normal blades you know into different beasts.
Have hacked my face with feathers and swear not to use them again (and in any rasoir again) :arghh: