Stirling Splash Stockists who ship to Australia

In the past I used shipito.com to get aftershaves and shaving brushes from the U.S. to Australia. One of the orders was from Stirling.

It was approved by Shipito and I made a full customs declaration. Used Economy Air option.

Highly recommend that you contact Shipito before placing an order to ask them if the option is still available as policies may have changed.

Just following on from what @todras has said ...

Making a false shipping declaration is likely to be an offence under the laws of the country in which it is made. P&C does not recommend or condone such actions.

From my investigations you can bring limited quantities of products containing alcohol into Australia from overseas in both carry on and checked baggage - some Internet research will provides details of the maximum quantities involved.

Where sea mail is still offered by the relevant country, e.g. Canada, if the vendor can ship by ground/sea mail there should be no problem.

I wonder if you mark it as aftershave whether they would send it :)

In the past I used shipito.com to get aftershaves and shaving brushes from the U.S. to Australia. One of the orders was from Stirling.

It was approved by Shipito and I made a full customs declaration. Used Economy Air option.

Highly recommend that you contact Shipito before placing an order to ask them if the option is still available as policies may have changed.

This is recommend. As I said I know they send parcel by economy air mail that they wont send by courier.

Con aka @shavetheman could stock it, the makers have to get the right data sheets (paperwork) for him to import it and he would have to make a judgement call on the demand for Stirling soap.

I've asked Juan @Gifts&Care.com on facebook about the possibility of stocking more US artisans now that they know a little more about the EU restrictions and he indicated that he would be exploring options (not specifically Stirling). I reckon we can get these 2 fine gentlemen to do business :)

From our perspective it's hard to determine if there is sufficient interest in Stirling.

We would certainly be able to make it happen.

Hey, I have an idea.

Let's 'con' Con into stocking each and every brand of shaving gear under the sun in case we like it.

Then his inventory will sky rocket and cash flow will be crap - so he will have to have a huge sale!

Then we can get all these great products dirt cheap ;)

Oh, and then Con goes into administration and closes down - bummer, knew that there was a problem with that plan somewhere ...

:)

Glad it is you responding to all us enthusiasts and not me mate - I wouldn't have the wisdom!

Stirling hey? Mmmm....

C'mon Con, you know you want to. You would be the sole Australian Vendor of an excellent range of artisan soaps AND their corresponding splashes.

Reach out to Rod or Mandy on this one, I know they would be keen to do a little business...

Let me guess, Ozark Mountain, Sharp Dressed man, bay rum, Coniferous, executive man and Vetiver witch hazel(not really a splash, but Vetiver!)?

Barbershop, Bayrum, Executive man, Sharp Dressed Man, Grapefruit, Island Man, Piacenza & Sandalwood actually :p

so there's 8 off the top of my head I would pre-order in a heartbeat.

Barbershop, Bayrum, Executive man, Sharp Dressed Man, Grapefruit, Island Man, Piacenza & Sandalwood actually [emoji14]

so there's 8 off the top of my head I would pre-order in a heartbeat.
Great taste! I used the executive man bath soap sample. Wow, the scent sure is amazing. I'll be ordering some more! Piacenza is an interesting scent.

Great taste! I used the executive man bath soap sample. Wow, the scent sure is amazing. I'll be ordering some more! Piacenza is an interesting scent.

I have always wanted to order full sized ones of his bath soaps but with the postage costs the way they are from the US I have always had to keep my orders to the soaps themselves and the balms. Given the chance I would definitely order full sized soaps too, having tried many of the scents in the sample size bath soaps.

@shavetheman just an indication of our interest, what if you opened up pre-orders and if they hit a viable level proceeded on that basis to stock stirling ?

I have always wanted to order full sized ones of his bath soaps but with the postage costs the way they are from the US I have always had to keep my orders to the soaps themselves and the balms. Given the chance I would definitely order full sized soaps too, having tried many of the scents in the sample size bath soaps.

@shavetheman just an indication of our interest, what if you opened up pre-orders and if they hit a viable level proceeded on that basis to stock stirling ?

Yea the postage sure is a killer. Let's hope more of us here show more interest with Stirling products to help Con determine if there is enough interest to stock their products.