SYD Sydney June meet - 16 June

Snooze

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Hi all,

Looking to organise a June meet up ...

What dates in June would suit the majority of people for a Sydney meet up (all most welcome)

Saturdays are
  • 2nd June (probs too close)
  • 9th June (long weekend)
  • 16th June
  • 23rd June
  • 30 June (start of school holidays NSW)
Looks like June 16 or 23rd probably best... anyone have any preferences ? (n)

Venue? Excursion to Leura to visit Con at The Stray Whisker? Whiskey Bar to launch @todras new LE splash?

Feedback please lads ;)

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Most of June is out for me unfortunately.
9th - in NZ
16th is a maybe...
23rd - Daughter's birthday
30th - possibly back to NZ.

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
For the long weekend you could all take your significant other to the Cartier exhibition at the NGA (https://nga.gov.au/cartier/) because you REALLY love them.

You would probably just happen to arrive in time for our Canberra meet up (https://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/june-meet-up-saturday-9-june.4895/)

Given you are here we would make you feel VERY welcome!

Go on, you KNOW you want to ...

[capitalisation in HONOUR of @todras]
Mighty fine of you to offer to accommodate all of us :)

Snooze

2017 Sabbatical Fail
Ok - how about Saturday 16th June at the usual place. I will be a bit late as have kids sport (unless it rains heavily - fingers crossed) but will be there from 2pm with @UKSteve amazing fragrance box for a "blind sniffing"...:rolleyes:

Hope to catch up with as many people as can make it to talk all things wet shaving (and watches, knives, pens, torches, laser gunsighting and so much more:LOL:). Everyone most welcome, especially new members.

So come along, have a beer, coffee, water etc and a chat .
  • When: Saturday June 16 2018, 1400-1600
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.

SydBJW

Soaps, You Don't Buy Just Williams
Da Menth Heads
Ok - how about Saturday 16th June at the usual place. I will be a bit late as have kids sport (unless it rains heavily - fingers crossed) but will be there from 2pm with @UKSteve amazing fragrance box for a "blind sniffing"...:rolleyes:

Hope to catch up with as many people as can make it to talk all things wet shaving (and watches, knives, pens, torches, laser gunsighting and so much more:LOL:). Everyone most welcome, especially new members.

So come along, have a beer, coffee, water etc and a chat .
  • When: Saturday June 16 2018, 1400-1600
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.
I am a no show. I have a funeral to attend in Melbourne on Friday 15th for my wife's Uncle. I will have to get to a meet up soon.

borked

Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
Again, please afford my condolences to your wife and family.

borked

Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
I'm unfortunately out too.
Sorry guys, hope to see you all at the next one.