The 2018 P&C AP Reserve FESTIVUS Aftershave! (L'eau de Festivus)

Would you like menthol in the splash ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Some interesting ideas no doubt, thanks everyone for your input :)

I have finished the formulation and will test the mods this weekend when I get a little time, the splash will be ready in a couple of weeks to be posted and each bottle will come with a 5ml EDT travel pack. The menthol dose will be light (lighter than Velours Noir), people are free to add their own menthol if they want - completely their own choice. I will post the composition notes once I have finalised them.

Now what needs to happen is one person from each state needs to agree to receive the splashes, and this needs to be organised among yourselves including NSW as it is unlikely I will be able to make a meetup for the next couple of months at least. When everyone decides who is receiving the splashes post in this thread and I will contact you to get an address - let's do this simply and easily without any fuss. I am happy to meet the postage costs too if people can't agree, the last thing I want is any mucking around or hassle whatsoever over this :)

This years Christmas splash will be called 'Festivus' as I find it amusing.
You 'da man @todras, much appreciative of your time in doing this for us mere mortals.

I know you probably won't have it, but is there someone who has a list of members in Vic? @Mark1966 or @Monsta_AU perhaps?

I have finished the formulation and will test the mods this weekend when I get a little time, the splash will be ready in a couple of weeks to be posted and each bottle will come with a 5ml EDT travel pack. The menthol dose will be light (lighter than Velours Noir), people are free to add their own menthol if they want - completely their own choice. I will post the composition notes once I have finalised them.

Now what needs to happen is one person from each state needs to agree to receive the splashes, and this needs to be organised among yourselves including NSW as it is unlikely I will be able to make a meetup for the next couple of months at least. When everyone decides who is receiving the splashes post in this thread and I will contact you to get an address - let's do this simply and easily without any fuss. I am happy to meet the postage costs too if people can't agree, the last thing I want is any mucking around or hassle whatsoever over this :)

A ‘Festivus’ for the rest of us....Love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You 'da man @todras, much appreciative of your time in doing this for us mere mortals.

I know you probably won't have it, but is there someone who has a list of members in Vic? @Mark1966 or @Monsta_AU perhaps?

Hey there @tim33z, I’m happy to be Vic contact or help out in any way mate....

The flacon will be a plain, unadorned aluminum bottle. NO TINSEL!

I was told there would be extra tinsel
giphy.gif

Thanks again Dan for your generosity and the time you invest in the various posts on the forum. The community is richer for all you do and keep up the fantastic work. Love the name (y)

I will be away from next Thursday until mid January so unfortunately I won't be able to help out at all.
Maybe @TomG, @Greenpike or @no47 will be around and keen?

Always keen. I meant do do something in the middle of the year but work went crazy busy to the point that my SOTDs are still infrequent (not my shaves which I still love but my time to post about them). School holidays approaching, though.