The 2018 P&C AP Reserve FESTIVUS Aftershave! (L'eau de Festivus)

Would you like menthol in the splash ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Always keen. I meant do do something in the middle of the year but work went crazy busy to the point that my SOTDs are still infrequent (not my shaves which I still love but my time to post about them). School holidays approaching, though.
@todras - just coming up to speed with this - very generous (as always), Mate! (y)

Happy to work in with @Greenpike and @Ross to sort this. We had a good time at our last catchup, and it is a good excuse for a Perth catchup - I've been hatching several of @Greenpike 's razors on loan :angelic:.

Well given the Christmas theme....first thing that popped into my head was the fragrance of Christmas pudding smothered in brandy custard...
I'm not sure I can believe you are really in Darwin if you suggest that! That would smell as bad as the occupants of the number 4 or 10 bus in the middle of summer!

Huh, what? Where? When? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I can believe you are really in Darwin if you suggest that! That would smell as bad as the occupants of the number 4 or 10 bus in the middle of summer!
Next years' name for the Darwinites - Eau de Forten

Once the states are confirmed I will confirm the attendance by username in the various state meetup threads and the splash will be mailed out to the nominated person, there will be no extras whatsoever.

The cutoff time for the states is 29th November, 2019 as I need to get this posted. So far only 2 states are confirmed to receive splash....

1. @nsavage SA
  2. @fruityasu VIC
  3. @TomG WA
  4. @Monsta_AU NSW
  5. @Korbz QLD

Last edited:
If you want a bottle, you need to post confirming your attendance at the meetup in your respective state.
Sorry mate, i was referring to the date (in original reply, Oct 19), but one can assume this is for this year, not next year? You just made me go back to post No. 1 to verify this was indeed for 2018, not 2019.

Please forgive me, my work is currently involving checking minute details in reinsurance contracts, so i have an ability to spot errors with dates at present! ;)

Hey @todras would you prefer payment to PayPal account....

1. Open State meetup thread, members who want a bottle must confirm they will attend the meetup - 5 bottles max per state.
2. Payment by PP F&F please

I'm happy to handle the NSW bottles if none of the regular suspects can do it.

I am away last weekish of December to the second week of January however.

I could also pick them up any time (if that is easier for you @todras) save postage hassle and any postage breaking risks.

I'm happy to handle the NSW bottles if none of the regular suspects can do it.

I am away last weekish of December to the second week of January however.

I could also pick them up any time (if that is easier for you @todras) save postage hassle and any postage breaking risks.

Thanks mate but I am very busy at this time of year (AP Reserve, Work & Family) and all bottles must be posted.

I will lock you in as the NSW recipient once the thread is initiated and the meetup confirmed - all this means is open up a thread for a new meetup so I know who is getting a bottle, and due to the limited numbers it's first in first served with a limit of 5 bottles per state- there are no extras, no special holds, no requests by PM whatsoever or any other mucking around :)

The labels are now done and I will be compounding the formula on the weekend and getting it bottled ready to send.

Last edited:
Thanks mate but I am very busy at this time of year (AP Reserve, Work & Family) and all bottles must be posted.

I will lock you in as the NSW recipient once the thread is initiated and the meetup confirmed - all this means is open up a thread for a new meetup so I know who is getting a bottle, and due to the limited numbers it's first in first served with a limit of 5 bottles per state- there are no extras, no special holds, no requests by PM whatsoever or any other mucking around :)

The labels are now done and I will be compounding the formula on the weekend and getting it bottled ready to send.
What if it's a one man meet lol... Jokes... I'll just need to kick some locals into action I think

What if it's a one man meet lol... Jokes... I'll just need to kick some locals into action I think

That's ok, you are from QLD mate :D

One person is fine btw, I want to get this all organised and finalised sooner rather than later.

OK Perth Folks - let's respect Dan's wishes and get this sorted as soon as possible.

As per his note above, the thread is now open in the Meet-ups section as follows:

Perth Meetup

Thanks mate, Ive locked you in for WA to receive.

I will be NSW. Likely holding a meet into December, different location and flavour.

Put me down for the Tas delivery.

Thanks gents, appreciate it :)

1. @nsavage SA
  2. @fruityasu VIC
  3. @TomG WA
  4. @Monsta_AU NSW
  5. @Korbz QLD
  6. @glenos TAS
  7. ????????? ACT
To claim a free bottle of splash: you need to go into the Social Squads sub-forum and make a post in the thread of your respective state confirming your attendance at your local meetup. I mention this as the bottles are limited.

@eggbert you live in the middle of nowhere so I am happy to send you a bottle directly if you would like one for Christmas, drop me a PM when you see this if you would like one mate :)

Last edited: