ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

Soap went in to the freezer, actually :) Then I pressed it into a bowl. GREAT soap, I really like it; very soft.
Great conversation, very stimulating :)
Here's a photo of the DE I was talking about; I really like it - it's really aggressive.
The kamisori was very interesting; made me feel like a beginner again...

I reckon that's an Old Type.

Glad you liked the soap. It still needs some work but we're getting there.

I'll bring you a 50/50 potassium/sodium hydroxide soap one time to see what you think of it. Much firmer.

I reckon that's an Old Type.

Glad you liked the soap. It still needs some work but we're getting there.

I'll bring you a 50/50 potassium/sodium hydroxide soap one time to see what you think of it. Much firmer.
I think the soap was fine how it was, but it'll be interesting to see its constituency tomorrow arvo... It'd be interesting to see how strong you can make the scent; I like really really powerful scents. I have NO idea about chemistry stuff, but I do find what you and Alfredus talk about interesting...

Two weeks have passed and it time again! Cafe Bravo seems to be here to say - so the details are:

When: Sunday 20.October
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St.)

The usual suspects will be there - looking very much forward for every one else who can make it!

Bah, don't be slackers, go for a road trip and visit me post surgery :p
Can stop by the National Gillette Museum, down Itchy Green Pants, kindly inform the overlord face to face of your opinions and meet the Syd crew, that need a demonstration of how a meet should transpire ;)

Sorry guys but date is of course Sunday 22.November

This seems like to be the last meet-up this year - so wanted to give as much notice as possible:

When: Sunday 13.December.2015

I hope everybody who is close by can make - looking very much forward to all of you!

Looks like this is going to be the biggest Adelaide get-together yet

So if you are around - please come and join us (y)

Glad you all had a good time!

It has been way to long with the summer break and all - but we are back!

When: Sunday 31.January.2016

Looking forward seeing you all again and maybe even some new faces - come along and don't be shy!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1551078421880226/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking very much forward to this - it has been way too long!