ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

Thank you for a fantastic meet-up guys - it was stellar seeing and chatting you all and to get to know @Deadshort - hopefully we didn't scare you away :ROFLMAO:

Many thanks for the vintage Wilkinson @bald as via @Mark1966 - my first vintage blade and I really hope I won't like it, else I have to search for one more thing :D :D :D

Oh, and that's what you get, when you ask our members for ONE open comb to try out:

20160306_meetUpRazors1S_zpsucralz9z.jpg

20160306_meetUpRazors2S_zpshtovf5oj.jpg

20160306_meetUpRazors3S_zpskzkfev84.jpg

Looking very much forward to next time!

Such a great day. Welcome @Deadshort to our quiet little group. I believe I can sense the need to try @Robbie d's western ground Damascus Kamisori tonight. The Damascus steel has taken a great edge. If I cannot shave with it I know @khun_diddy will certainly do it justice.

Was a lot of fun as always and nice to meet @Deadshort . Poor guys head must have been spinning with all the discussion going on. See you all at the next one

Next Sunday is Adelaide Meet-up time!

When: Sunday, March.20.2016
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St

Hope to see you all there!

Hoping to get there with The Adelaide. I was intrigued by the cottage industry you blokes have. Especially aftershaves and lotions. I'll bring my cash if you have any I like

Hoping to get there with The Adelaide. I was intrigued by the cottage industry you blokes have. Especially aftershaves and lotions. I'll bring my cash if you have any I like
I'll try to remember to bring some homemade soap to check out.

Our next meet-up will be in 2 weeks time - we had to push back for a week, but hopefully this gives more people the chance to join :)

When: Sunday, Apr.10.2016
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St

Our regulars @khun_diddy, @bald as, @boldsworth and myself will definitely be there - we hope some of our semi-regulars and maybe even some new face can make it as well (y)

See you all tomorrow - looking very much forward!

Have fun boys!