The finished products sticky

IMG-20211011-073644.jpg

...and another one down

You know your not supposed to eat the soap!:p

Well done sir.

Your not supposed to eat the soap! What are you doing, shaving your entire body daily?:p
:LOL:
Face and head daily, and any lather left over goes over the rest of me for the shower. And no, @SpeedyPC, I reckon her legs are possibly hairier than mine at the moment, sometimes she just lets it all go... :eek::rolleyes::p

[Mod Note: No @SpeedyPC this comment does NOT require a GIF response, it will be deleted. Back away from the keyboard now]

I've just had a few tubs approaching this stage all at once, the next one will be a while off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Items last LONGER if purchased from the 2021 Paste & Cut Charity Auction!

Bidding closes Saturday, 23rd October 2021 at 12.00pm AEDT unless extended in accordance with the rules.

Check out the items here

IMG-20211027-171203.jpg

My first experience of B&M soaps and I was never a big fan of the scent but it started to grow on me and I still have half a bottle of the splash left. Not one I'm in a rush to replace as received two other B&M soaps today to compare. :)

Wow, it does feel good to finish something!
All 3 on the same day. Yay. Got back a little bit of room in the big drawer now.
Pity about the Sweetheart, the missus likes that one.
Plenty of other soaps out there to tempt her with but.
The little unknown sample of aftershave was spectacular! Wish I knew the name of it, but alas, plenty of others out there too.
Upgraded the pre-shave to the red lid this time, for coarse stubble. Tried the sensitive, moving on.

ZJZqnL1.jpg

This thread frustrates me, I don't think I will ever finish a damn tub of soap apart from samples. :oops:

@Razor Burn, I know you @Gargravarr have been trading secret soap recipes! Please let me know how long you let it simmer before satisfying your hunger.:p
B&M is such a small tub that and it helps when you don't really like the scent as I went mental loading the brush up with hopes it would finish quickly!

Wow, it does feel good to finish something!
All 3 on the same day. Yay. Got back a little bit of room in the big drawer now.
Pity about the Sweetheart, the missus likes that one.
Plenty of other soaps out there to tempt her with but.
The little unknown sample of aftershave was spectacular! Wish I knew the name of it, but alas, plenty of others out there too.
Upgraded the pre-shave to the red lid this time, for coarse stubble. Tried the sensitive, moving on.

ZJZqnL1.jpg
Yeah as a big fan of musk I love Sweetheart so much so that I only use it sparingly :)