The finished products sticky

IMG-20220218-200947-2.jpg

A real shame @Sxot didn't continue making soaps as his base was fabulous and a personal favourite of mine. (y)(y)(y)

IMG-20220218-200947-2.jpg

A real shame @Sxot didn't continue making soaps as his base was fabulous and a personal favourite of mine. (y)(y)(y)

Yes, some VERY talented soapmakers amongst the membership here ...

What?? ANOTHER B&M soap I never heard of...
Otherwise known as Citricuya. I think because this was the second release for the South Florida Wetshaver group, this was labeled as C2, but I believe it’s the same thing. Citricuya was done a year or so ago in Excelsior.

A couple more weeks and I might be posting another BaM soap in here you may not have heard of!

Otherwise known as Citricuya. I think because this was the second release for the South Florida Wetshaver group, this was labeled as C2, but I believe it’s the same thing. Citricuya was done a year or so ago in Excelsior.

A couple more weeks and I might be posting another BaM soap in here you may not have heard of!

Thats good stuff. I have 17 B&M soaps now, finished 5 plus a few samples. So many great scents. I need to get more.

IMG-20220317-222158-2.jpg

Surprised the grape bubblegum scent lasted as long as it did as still strong off the tub but relieved the tub is finally finished gone, even though the local brand is unobtanium and a decent soap base...