The finished products sticky

I get a feeling that would have hurt a little bit, considering the price!:inpain:
At least you still have the jar:love:
It did hurt just a little, but I do have a few backups...

valobra.jpg

(Recycled image from a few months ago)

Spitfire and B&Ms Diamond are the only 2 soaps I have multiple tubs of. Spitfire has to be my all time favourite, even though I'm more of a Me109 fan 😁
I'll admit @Mark1966 convinced me to try this one and initially I wasn't a fan of the scent but it quickly grew on my so I'll certainly grab a new tub along with the Bay Rum version which is a real winner!

Only let down I find is that the soap is quite soft like Declaration Groomings formulas so great lather but you go through a full tub quickly but then again its made to be enjoyed.

I'll admit @Mark1966 convinced me to try this one and initially I wasn't a fan of the scent but it quickly grew on my so I'll certainly grab a new tub along with the Bay Rum version which is a real winner!

Only let down I find is that the soap is quite soft like Declaration Groomings formulas so great lather but you go through a full tub quickly but then again its made to be enjoyed.

Certainly a great choice in getting the Spitfire!!!

(the Imperial Bay Rum is brilliant I’m told too)

Always had a weakness for the Fw190 myself.

The Fw190 was probably the greatest single engined piston driven fighter of WWII. However, as it was on the losing side, it's overlooked in favour of the Mustang.

Indeed.
Whilst it may not have posessed the sexy lines of the Spitfire, Me109, or Mustang, the Butcher Bird was more than deadly.