The finished products sticky

jz4HEhW.jpg

Done.

Unless his camera is playing tricks, It looks like @TroyTools has stubby fingers like me. So not so easy to scoop out. If it won't squirt, then it's done.
You're telling me that @TroyTools didn't have enough brains to soak the balm bottle in a coffee mug with warm water for about 10 or 15mins to loosen up all the leftovers inside the bloody bottle....... Lazy wanker!

I can post here 🍾🍾🍾

IMG-20220820-124521-S.jpg

I just realised I don't have a backup for this one, so what is the best way these days to get my hands on some Mike's soaps???

I can post here 🍾🍾🍾
I just realised I don't have a backup for this one, so what is the best way these days to get my hands on some Mike's soaps???
@Razor Burn beat me to it, vshod is my go-to source for a staggering range of products. It's a pity their website is designed by a primary school student, but every kid has to start somewhere... :rolleyes:

Im not sure if its a newer version as the tins were replaced for plastic tubs and my refill from Vshod gave me the impression that the newer soap base is softer but still a great soap...?!
Maybe it's got something to do with the move from Ann Arbor MI to Portland OR. :unsure: I think I still have a smidgen of his Lavender from @Mark1966 to finish off in my Samples September. Looking forward to that. (y)

Maybe it's got something to do with the move from Ann Arbor MI to Portland OR. :unsure: I think I still have a smidgen of his Lavender from @Mark1966 to finish off in my Samples September. Looking forward to that. (y)

I think it was announced as just keeping up to the standard.

It appears all I am capable of finishing are samples
GhxdWrj.jpg

B&M Night Misic Tonique the musk was a little funky for my friend so hi PIF'd it.
A bit funky for SWMBO too
I’ve been patiently waiting for B&M to do another release of Night Music. I am curious to experience a blend of five (5) musks!