Troy Tools Custom Brush Handles

I had just been telling myself I don't need any more brushes. I realise I was wrong, but as I'm away from home at the moment, my wife is going to be fetching the mail. Too much to go wrong there... :rolleyes: :facepalm:
Just tell your wife there was some problem with your brush and Troy just fixed your brush and send it back😂

I had just been telling myself I don't need any more brushes. I realise I was wrong, but as I'm away from home at the moment, my wife is going to be fetching the mail. Too much to go wrong there... :rolleyes: :facepalm:
As discussed once before. There is a difference between needs and wants. One should not dictate the other.

How about a Half Price Father's Day Special?

I need to move on the brushes in my stock that haven't sold yet.
This collection for sale at half price is limited to the completed brushes that I have already glued in Synthetic knots, plus 8 brushes with boar knots (Lot 5).

Lot 1 is the first brushes I made that don't have my TroyCraft Makers medal underneath. These brushes will be sold for $55 each, plus Express Postage.

Lots 2,3,4,5 do have my makers medal underneath. These will be sold for $60 each, plus Express Postage.

Apologies in advance for the tightly packed photos, but I wanted to use the least number of Lots to showcase all the brushes in the fewest photos I could.

Given the low price of these fully complete brushes, I cannot perform any modifications to their current configuration of knot and medal selection.
They will be sold as is, in their current form, with no knot swapping or other modification requests to be performed at this price point.
Custom brush order requests are not included in this half price Father's Day special.

Just PM me to secure the brush you identify within the Lot Number, and we'll work out payment and postage details from there.
If you would like a closer view of any brush you are interested in, just PM me and I'll send some more pics of that individual brush.
Alternatively you can look back in my previous pages and see the brush/handle there if you wish.

I hope you find something you like and maybe treat yourself or a friend to a new synthetic brush at a good price.
Sale ends Midnight AEST on 1/9/2024 (Fathers Day)

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

These Pics are provided in large format so you can view better than low res compressed format.
Apologies if they take a while to download. Hope the eye candy is worth it to you though :)

Lot 1, no Makers Medal fitted.

HPT9Vvd.jpg

Lot 2
x89WcSw.jpg

Lot 3
PTpAaOZ.jpg

Lot 4
0yKbhpY.jpg

Lot 5
9PzxUnu.jpg
This is serious temptation, damn, just when i thought I didn't need anymore. Troy you shall be forgiven for your sins and for mine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah Mate, Troy's creations are at another level. I know eventually I will get a Custom made from him but this offer is just too good to refuse.
I don't know if your a Boar man, but I can highly recommend his boar knot brushes (3 to date) and the one's on the Fathers Day sale are no exception (having just got one for my son) the morning the sale started. I also have 1 two band Finest (sorry @Nanook) and another one in ''progress'' (y) (y)