What do you have in the post right now?

This not buying shave stuff is hard...

a3DqgAJl.jpg

The most amazing moral patch ever.
I’m assuming it’s a Tolkien misquote rather than an oddly close original.
It glows in the dark.
It’s limited edition.
It’s centre spins.
And it’s big!
What is this? Like a patch to sew onto something?

Whatever it is it looks cool

What is this? Like a patch to sew onto something?

Whatever it is it looks cool
It’s velcro backed, a lot of military gear like packs and cloths have the provision for interchangeable patches and there’s a whole market of fun novelty ones too.
I have only ever bought one for charity but this is a bit of fun

I want to know where the hell you chaps all put this stuff, once it arrives.

My bathroom is roughly 4x3m, and the bench is 1.5m long, with 2 sinks.

Some of the forum members' arrivals in this thread are large in number, and I am genuinely curious.

The Minister for War and Finance in my little kingdom gives me a shelf in the cupboard under the left sink, so I have to ration space for myself... The man cave/garage is full of my beautiful and numerous power tools, regular tools, dangerous chemicals, sporting equipment and other sharp and hazardous things I can't live without. Plus building materials for the renovation I'm in the middle of. So I can't really put anything in there...

Some of the forum members' arrivals in this thread are large in number, and I am genuinely curious.

The Minister for War and Finance in my little kingdom gives me a shelf in the cupboard under the left sink, so I have to ration space for myself... The man cave/garage is full of my beautiful and numerous power tools, regular tools, dangerous chemicals, sporting equipment and other sharp and hazardous things I can't live without. Plus building materials for the renovation I'm in the middle of. So I can't really put anything in there...

Oh how I wish for a bathroom 4X3m, The floor space in our bathroom is more like 4X3'. And two sinks! Pure luxury (I am in negotiation for two sinks in the en suite post reno, no ensuite currently). I had to argue for one drawer in the bathroom cabinet (full of soap now). So I've got gear distributed in bedroom, bathroom, office, shed and under the house.:) Haven't resorted to using the shipping containers but it's a possibility.

Perfumes by Nicholai New York (1989)

I have been after this for longer than I can remember, it's from Patricia Nicholai the grand daughter of Pierre Guerlain who also trained her, she is recognised as one of the noses in the business. New York inspired B&M Rhapsody for anyone wondering, and now I have a vintage bottle and 4 sets of Rhapsody soap and splash as it's discontinued. For a bright spicy floral, it's everything I look for.

Coming soon Gillette Adjustable Slim G4 1961. Nickel plating in excellent condition. Black numbering on dial sharp and clear and razor doors open and close perfectly. Adjustment dial operates smoothly thru all settings 1-9. Cleaned and disinfected.

il_570xN.1423297700_ixlg.jpg
il_570xN.1470561707_kyjq.jpg
il_570xN.1423297754_apfb.jpg
il_570xN.1470561749_pxgb.jpg
il_570xN.1423297822_s4oc.jpg
il_570xN.1423297844_8vqy.jpg
il_570xN.1470561841_mmio.jpg
il_570xN.1470561865_q8zp.jpg
Top nick I have to ask what you pay for it

I am just stacking stuff in the cabinet above the sink. I got about two soaps and an aftershave of space left before I will have to start encroaching onto the missus shelf. Atm the money I'm spending on this stuff is going under the radar, once that happens it's going to be noticed:whistle:

Separate bathrooms. It’s the only way.

My two girls are of the age where they are using makeup.Not even in high school,and they have hundreds of dollars worth of the stuff each."Why are you getting all this shaving stuff dad?" , "Why do you have so much makeup?" I rent a modest Queenslander style home on a large rural property,and the bathroom is small,just enough room for shower cubicle,small bathtub and the pretty small sink area,with an old cabinet above.I can literally sit on the edge of the bathtub,reach out and touch the opposite wall.Now I have taken more interest in shaving,I am strictly enforcing a "no makeup on the sink" rule.Now it seems to live in the bathtub.Keep my blades in the cabinet and humble amount of shaving gear on top of the cabinet encroaching on the windowsill.One straight and brush on a stand,a Parker shavette,three DEs,mug,one soap,styptic liquid and witch hazel don't take up too much room.As my collection will no doubt grow,I will put a couple of shelves in next to the cabinet.

Well there is the bathroom drawers ...

... and the display cabinet in the downstairs bathroom ...

... and the shelf in the laundry cupboard ...

... and some space in the garage...

:whistle:

Mind you, I think others here have a great VOLUME than I do now :)

Just ordered a Frank Shaving leather/canvas strop,so not technically in the mail yet.Nice and cheap,good starter strop,from Aussie shaving supplier not ebay and it will be just right for the Bengall after I send it off to get honed.

Porch Drinks
B&M Sinfonia Soap/Splash
B&M Fougere Gothique Splash/EDP
B&M Promises Splash
B&M Eventide Splash
B&M Adumbrare LE Soap/Splash
Barristers Reserve Fern Splash
Barristers Reserve Lavender Splash
Ruds Suds LE Soap/Splash
Bufflehead North York
Bufflehead Dickbutt
Chatillon Lux Santal Auster Extrait