What do you have in the post right now?

JIiQyHzl.jpg

QNquT1tl.jpg

Basically spydercos QC on that model is impeccable and it is still in my eyes the gold standard of what is possible on a production knife. The tolerances are in the same class as mid techs which are basically CNC parts finished by a custom maker.
It’s the details really, for example the spine of the blade is rounded, everything is well beveled, the blade finish is a mirror stonewash kinda thing, the scales are contoured titanium..it’s just a beautiful thing...but at the cost people want for them now you are getting into mid tech or custom territory so it’s a whole other thing.. but at their initial cost of $300usd they where something special.
How does Svord knifes stack up in the grand scheme of things?
Considering either a 2.5 or 3 inch pheasant.

And guess who did not pay anything, anything like what he was asking I put a real cheeky offer and got it ;);););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just how much cheek did you show? ;)

How does Svord knifes stack up in the grand scheme of things?
Considering either a 2.5 or 3 inch pheasant.
I love em, some turn their nose up at high carbon blade and friction folders but I love their ever changing patina and tool like appearance.
I have a 2.5 on my list of knives to buy.

I love em, some turn their nose up at high carbon blade and friction folders but I love their ever changing patina and tool like appearance.
I have a 2.5 on my list of knives to buy.
They are also wildly cheap but for anothe couple of dollars you can grab
0lthLXH.jpg

Waiting on the Timeless Bronze OC base plate to match the SB I purchased earlier; a Muhle shaving mirror and some holeproof socks as I'm tossing up whether to buy a pair of RM Williams boots. I regret not buying a pair of seconds for $250 last year on sale, so here's hoping I luck out again :)

Man it is a bit embarrassing how much I have coming, I feel I really have gone a bit over board post Christmas. (Pre Christmas I only had 3 soaps and an aftershave)

From Canada an Aftershave in the post (3 months!) Darkfall from Declaration grooming. Ok I was only going to get the aftershave to test the postage is ok, then suddenly and had a full Darkfall set (As, soap, Edp) and a B&M leviathan soap in the cart, so there coming as well.

From the US I have Wholly Kaw king of oud, fougere bouquet and Strilimg soap executive man.

I also have a work colleague in Canada atm who is back in a few weeks (I did not think of him when I mean the darkfall purchase!). He has a B&M fougere gothica AS and Edp for me.

Man it is a bit embarrassing how much I have coming, I feel I really have gone a bit over board post Christmas. (Pre Christmas I only had 3 soaps and an aftershave)

From Canada an Aftershave in the post (3 months!) Darkfall from Declaration grooming. Ok I was only going to get the aftershave to test the postage is ok, then suddenly and had a full Darkfall set (As, soap, Edp) and a B&M leviathan soap in the cart, so there coming as well.

From the US I have Wholly Kaw king of oud, fougere bouquet and Strilimg soap executive man.

I also have a work colleague in Canada atm who is back in a few weeks (I did not think of him when I mean the darkfall purchase!). He has a B&M fougere gothica AS and Edp for me.
Why is it embarrassing?

Purely on the amount I have spent in such a short time.

But yeah, that will not take away from it at all. I'm hell excited to have these things arrive.

And it's great to find a place where I can share that.
"Hi everyone. I'm LukehGee and I'm an addict"
"Hi LukehGee!!"
*High fives all 'round*
:D