What do you have in the post right now?

Coming soon from the Stray Whisker :happy:

BM_CHESHIRE-METALLICPAC_01__81098.1518488402.500.500.jpg

LaToja_SoapStick_02__12623.1449801413.500.500.jpg

Ordered two sticks to grate them into a new plastic tub

I have always rub the stick to my face or to the brush (always means 2 decades, just until I join P&C and foroafeitado xD). Is there any difference when grated into a tub? I have realized that many people do it....
cheers
Fer

Is there any difference when grated into a tub? I have realized that many people do it....
Grating shaving stick into a plastic tub makes it's 100 times easier and quicker to load the lather, you don't have to grate your shaving stick if you don't want to.

A lot of wet shavers who are on a very tight budget as some are on the pension can buy a whole box of 12 sticks because they're very cheap to buy, for example, Arko, Derby, Palmolive Classic, Speick or Wilkinson Sword (european version) and they grate them into a plastic tub.

Grating shaving stick into a plastic tub makes it's 100 times easier and quicker to load the lather, you don't have to grate your shaving stick if you don't want to.

A lot of wet shavers who are on a very tight budget as some are on the pension can buy a whole box of 12 sticks because they're very cheap to buy, for example, Arko, Derby, Palmolive Classic, Speick or Wilkinson Sword (european version) and they grate them into a plastic tub.

That may be a lot of YMMV, because for me, nothing beat in speed to rub La Toja on the face and lather. BTW it is a shame it is not longer manufactured in Spain, as it is one of the iconic shaving products there, together with Floid and some others.

That may be a lot of YMMV, because for me, nothing beat in speed to rub La Toja on the face and lather. BTW it is a shame it is not longer manufactured in Spain, as it is one of the iconic shaving products there, together with Floid and some others.

Agreed. For me, nothing beats a shave stick in its native form for ease and speed of loading the right amount of soap. Except maybe a hard puck used in the same fashion - which is my favourite method of application for MWF - which is my favourite soap! The size of the puck just steps it up a gear when applying to the face and then you can load directly with the brush as well if you need any more...

Agreed. For me, nothing beats a shave stick in its native form for ease and speed of loading the right amount of soap. Except maybe a hard puck used in the same fashion - which is my favourite method of application for MWF - which is my favourite soap! The size of the puck just steps it up a gear when applying to the face and then you can load directly with the brush as well if you need any more...

Great idea, going to try this with MWF next time. (y)

PAA Green Ray 24mm brush
Yaqi 30mm brush
Bloom shaving bowl - thanks @Greenpike
TSW Balm
B&M Lime, Lavender & Cider Bundle
Grooming Dept. After The Fire
Local Gent Shaving Co. Eucalyptus & Mint puck

Last of my shopping until Christmas or when @Sxot release's some soaps (y)