What do you have in the post right now?

1x RazoRock 400 Synthetic Shaving Brush - with Noir Plissoft Knot
1x RazoRock SLOC Double-Edge Safety Razor - SLOC Head + Barber Pole Handle
1x RazoRock THE DEAD SEA After Shave Splash
1x LA Shaving Soap Co - Vanilla/Eucalyptus/Mint - AFTERSHAVE SPLASH

A friend is coming from Canada and bringing this with them. Wanted to get some matching splashes to some of my soaps and got tricked into adding more to hit that free shipping

1x Wickham 1912 Vegetal Shaving Soap (Classic 24)
1x Wickham 1912 Luxury Aftershave Balm (Classic 24)
1x Wickham 1912 Glycerine Face Soap

There may also be a custom brush from Tony Forsythe in the works ;)

More to come...:sneaky:

Coming soon in the mail:- Gillette Super Adjustable short handle P1 1970

il_570xN.1456123542_qh7v.jpg
il_570xN.1456123590_7sb3.jpg
il_570xN.1456123628_pqeo.jpg
il_570xN.1456123656_23pr.jpg
il_570xN.1456123684_h7p0.jpg
il_570xN.1456123716_58eo.jpg

Shaver Heaven:
  1. Arctic Mango
  2. Hubba Hubba
  3. Summer Breeze
  4. Sweet Plum
They're not all for me. But, it's nice to dream...

Yeah sure @lerenau, all these soap above are all for you :sneaky:;)

I'm sure @Anthony is very happy and pleased with your current order ;)

TqktbuE.gif

Barrister & Mann Cheshire and Seville aftershave splashes.
Splitting these with a mate, found some cheap bottles and euro dropper lids and will decant half the bottles.

Barrister & Mann Diamond soap
Crossing my fingers that I like the scent. I know it's a bit divisive but it's intriguing to me and the scent notes on there own are appealing to me.

Coming soon. Wholly Kaw ~ Tempest with Donkey Milk

Straight from the throne of Zeus himself, comes Tempest, a mix of Ozone, Rain and Birch Tar. This is the how we imagine the air around the King of the Sky and Thunder smells like.

Immerse yourself into the aquatic scent of the rain, walk through while the lightning strikes all around you, scorching the damp earth beneath your feet, and emerge smelling like the true King of the Gods.

Pre-orders wil start today, Friday March 23, and end Friday April 6th. Shipping will take place around the 15th of April or earlier if possible.

Page is password protected. For the password please visit https://redd.it/86jsvg

Last edited:
Barrister & Mann Cheshire and Seville aftershave splashes.
Splitting these with a mate, found some cheap bottles and euro dropper lids and will decant half the bottles.

Barrister & Mann Diamond soap
Crossing my fingers that I like the scent. I know it's a bit divisive but it's intriguing to me and the scent notes on there own are appealing to me.
The Diamond is interesting @Dustin L - I had a sniff at a meet up - made sense when I realised it was referring to a Baseball Diamond, popcorn and grass...makes sort of sense now (but glad I didn't blind buy it). Let us know what you think. :)

Straight from the throne of Zeus himself, comes Tempest, a mix of Ozone, Rain and Birch Tar. This is the how we imagine the air around the King of the Sky and Thunder smells like.

Immerse yourself into the aquatic scent of the rain, walk through while the lightning strikes all around you, scorching the damp earth beneath your feet, and emerge smelling like the true King of the Gods.

Pre-orders wil start today, Friday March 23, and end Friday April 6th. Shipping will take place around the 15th of April or earlier if possible.

Page is password protected. For the password please visit https://redd.it/86jsvg
Everyone's into the petrichor now :ROFLMAO:

I saw this yesterday. I even started placing an order. But, shipping costs as much as the Soap. So I cancelled.

The Diamond is interesting @Dustin L - I had a sniff at a meet up - made sense when I realised it was referring to a Baseball Diamond, popcorn and grass...makes sort of sense now (but glad I didn't blind buy it). Let us know what you think. :)

I am banking on the fact that I'm originally from Canada and grew up on and around the baseball diamond.

Whether or not the smells I remember are pleasant enough to rub all over my face is another question!;)

Will let you know how I go.