What do you have in the post right now?

Nice, thanks for that explanation! and how do you insert usernames?
Just use '@' followed by the username...so:
Code:
@SnowedAway
will give you:
@SnowedAway

BTW: after typing the first three letters of the username, you should get some suggestions to click on

Just a cheap bowl
s-l1600.jpg

Still waiting for AusPost to deliver my APR Fenchurch soap & splash plus Winterfall splash. Getting a bit anxious especially since a lot of the received orders have been popping up on the forum already :banghead::banghead::banghead:
D7gbq40.gif

Looks like your snail package delivery caught up on the conveyor belt again :D:p

I am smiling smiling from ear to ear I have a tentative hold on 2 tubs of Shaves Heaven Citrus Garden for end of next week. Now having had some solid experience of this one I state here now some will agree that it rate it in the top 5 soaps internationally at the moment I may even have to come out of retirement and do a SOTD video review on this new batch of Tallow based one. Now there's something exciting for some of you out there a SOTD video with me front and center. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;););)(y)(y)(y)
xcaS5oZ.jpg

I am smiling smiling from ear to ear I have a tentative hold on 2 tubs of Shaves Heaven Citrus Garden for end of next week. Now having had some solid experience of this one I state here now some will agree that it rate it in the top 5 soaps internationally at the moment I may even have to come out of retirement and do a SOTD video review on this new batch of Tallow based one. Now there's something exciting for some of you out there a SOTD video with me front and center. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;););)(y)(y)(y)
xcaS5oZ.jpg
Look forward to the video review @58RW....

From the Stray Whisker;

Declaration Grooming and Chatillion Lux Y/R/P soap and matching splash.

Chatillin Lux Champs de Lavander Splash. (I'm going to grab a shaver heaven soap to pair with this to give some local love).

I was close to doing a full TSM set but held off for Skyefall. Plus I got a full set of Fougere Bouquet and a mash up of Fern and General Ledger, I'm pretty set on the fougere side atm. (Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have just that Sylva EdP to rotate in though!).

I love how I'm saving money on the blade side though!

Just made an order from The Stray Whisker

- Chatillon Lux "Bon Vivant" and Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli Aftershaves
- Fine Platinum Aftershave
- Fine L'Orange Noir Soap

I have been wanting to try out Platinum for a while as I have Wickhams Classic 24 soap and balm but am not to keen on the balm as it has little to no scent to my nose.

I already have the Declaration Bon Vivant Soap to pair with the aftershave and may pick up a tub of the Y/R/P in the future if I like the scent on the aftershave.