What do you have in the post right now?

Wax dots or not on the Nacet?
Just bought 10 of these my Son & me want to try them out.
C08qR5a.jpg
Sadly they have wax dots as you can see in the picture. 4 on the corners.

Man I did not really like the Nacet or Silver Blue in the 6S at all. I found them both pretty rough. Both left me with weepers. I tried them both on plate 3.

Polsilvers and Perma Sharps all the way. These are amazingly smooth from me and get close. I use these on plate 4 and 3

Man I did not really like the Nacet or Silver Blue in the 6S at all. I found them both pretty rough. Both left me with weepers. I tried them both on plate 3.

Polsilvers and Perma Sharps all the way. These are amazingly smooth from me and get close. I use these on plate 4 and 3
FYI, my favourite blades are Nacet, GSB, PolSilver, PermaSharp.
Just recently I've been having some difficulty with GSBs in my 6c.
It seems that if there is a wax dot in the wrong location it can introduce a 'wrinkle' in the blade. It's obvious when you look at it closely. To fix it I have to turn the blade over so that the dot is facing down.

How do they compare against the Polsilver SI?
Not sure I've tried the Polisilver's yet but I do have a 5pk from a sampler pack so should try them out fairly soon. I was happy using the Rockwell blades as they're smooth but some user's on the Rockwell 6S thread suggested Nacet and @lerenau was kind enough to pass a few packs out at the CBR Meet Up's and I agree that they're perfect for the Rockwell. Very efficient with no blade pull or tugging. Gillette S/Blue's work great but I've noticed minor blade tugging so I'd recommend the Nacet as a daily blade :)

FYI, my favourite blades are Nacet, GSB, PolSilver, PermaSharp.
Just recently I've been having some difficulty with GSBs in my 6c.
It seems that if there is a wax dot in the wrong location it can introduce a 'wrinkle' in the blade. It's obvious when you look at it closely. To fix it I have to turn the blade over so that the dot is facing down.
Yeah I'm loving the Nacet, Astra, Personna Lab Blue's, GSB and can easily use Rockwell, Merkur but absolutely hate ALL Wilkinson Sword blades and Rapira P/Lux & Shark just irritate me :( I've still go heaps of sample blade's I've yet to try so here's hoping I find a few more gems :)

I can only compare them as they perform for me in the 6S.
For me they are just ever so slightly smoother than Polsilvers on plate 5 and 6 but to be honest I can switch between the two without a huge difference.
They are my #1 and #2 choices for blades in my Rockwell.
Highly recommend.
I found some on ebay for 17AUD shipped from Jordan. Not sure about the seller though and if there is a chance they are not authentic.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-bla...559504&hash=item285a802441:g:0JEAAOSwugha-KmN
Yeah I saw that seller too and was put off by the fact the packaging appears to be in Arabic but aren't the blades made in Russia? The shave factory sell's them around $27 AUD for 100 so that might be your better option...? https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GILLETT...m=321981563103&_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042

Want to give a huuuuuge thanks to Cris from WA (dunno how to link his username), I bought an r89 from him and asked if I could buy some soaps from him as well. Instead he said he'd chuck some goodies in for free with the razor, and lo and behold I receive a parcel today and find that he's sent me an incredible amount of stuff!! As someone who's only used proraso green soap (lol) and astra blades, I am so excited to shave with all of this stuff. And he's thrown in so many razor blades as well, I can't believe it!! What a thorough gentleman, thanks so much mate!! pics of the mail call below :)
5TDFXey

bloody link doesn't seem to be working lol here it is: https://imgur.com/a/5TDFXey
5TDFXey

Want to give a huuuuuge thanks to Cris from WA (dunno how to link his username), I bought an r89 from him and asked if I could buy some soaps from him as well. Instead he said he'd chuck some goodies in for free with the razor, and lo and behold I receive a parcel today and find that he's sent me an incredible amount of stuff!! As someone who's only used proraso green soap (lol) and astra blades, I am so excited to shave with all of this stuff. And he's thrown in so many razor blades as well, I can't believe it!! What a thorough gentleman, thanks so much mate!! pics of the mail call below :)
5TDFXey

bloody link doesn't seem to be working lol here it is: https://imgur.com/a/5TDFXey
5TDFXey
Wow. That's very generous! (y)

You got Taylor's Grapefruit :cry: an old favourite of mine you lucky B@#$%!. seriously though enjoy your love it along with all the other goodies (y)

5TDFXey

5TDFXey

You need to add the link of the actual image (ending with .jpg) between the img brackets...something like this:

4KRqfsU.jpg

Congratulations BTW