What do you have in the post right now?

Coming soon from the Stray Whisker, I'm told by a good friend from lodge saying this is very very good scent and excellent post shave feel.

Scent Profile:-
Plum, dried fruits, tobacco, tonka bean, coffee, vanilla and a touch of plumeria.

AE_SHAVESOAP_ASIAN-_PLUM_01_34274.1529908446.jpg

Last edited:
Coming soon from the Stray Whisker, I'm told by a good friend from lodge saying this is very very good scent and excellent post shave feel.

Plum, dried fruits, tobacco, tonka bean, coffee, vanilla and a touch of plumeria.

If it's anything like Calani oriental plum, you're in for a real treat!

I still have a bit of the calani left, which I use very rarely, when I'm really in the mood for the scent.

I'll surely get the Asian plum once my calani is finished.

I opened up the tub in Pasteur’s when I was there and it smelled great. Kicking myself that I didn’t grab one. There was also an A&E New York LE which I should have got but failed the wife’s nose test.

Great pick up @SpeedyPC....
Thanks, @fruityasu I've been hunting for an Ever Ready Streamline SE razor made in England for nearly two years and they're very hard to find online, already cost me my kidney and :X3::cautious: it does hurt pretty bad with the new GST really kick in using via PayPal getting this from the US :eek::wideyed:

Thanks, @fruityasu I've been hunting for an Ever Ready Streamline SE razor made in England for nearly two years and they're very hard to find online, already cost me my kidney and :X3::cautious: it does hurt pretty bad with the new GST really kick in using via PayPal getting this from the US :eek::wideyed:

Perseverance paid off @SpeedyPC and from the pics well worth that kidney....Congrats mate....

Coming soon a Vintage Ever Ready Streamline SE razor and the original Clamshell case made in England, I got hit with GST when using via PayPal payment when I bought this razor

il_570xN.1551848798_jehl.jpg
il_570xN.1599303703_byhr.jpg
il_570xN.1551848960_5ejo.jpg
il_570xN.1599303831_57kw.jpg
il_570xN.1551849120_kc0o.jpg
il_570xN.1599303995_eqoa.jpg
That looks pretty mint! From the US, I'm guessing it was from a collector, most come from England. Great find though!

Interesting, I have bought quite a few items from various overseas vendors (not eBay) using PayPal since the O/S GST kicked in and have not yet been stung for GST :)

Interesting, I have bought quite a few items from various overseas vendors (not eBay) using PayPal since the O/S GST kicked in and have not yet been stung for GST :)

Email winging its way to the ATO and Border Force as we speak ... ;)