What do you have in the post right now?

It has shipped! :punch:

"The new Ranger is very nicely balanced, but achieves it in an entirely different way. The 24mm medium-density knot of the original has given way to a high-density Alpine Grade 27mm knot. The high density of the knot is carefully managed with a loft setting of 54mm, unconventional but riveting all the same. The densely packed Alpine Grade hair provides an incredibly luxurious lathering performance and lather release. It is everything the original was, but amplified many times over.

With a new and more ergonomic 55mm tall handle to complete the package, the Ranger could quite possibly be your one-brush brush collection.":cigar:

5MADg0j.jpg

I was left unattended with Ali express logged on. As a result there are two Yaqi brushes, The Beast head only and a cheap Brush stand on their way. The brushes are a Sagrada Familia and a Bluish Violet synth without logo (bloody cheap). Well now it is a wait and see when the will get here.

Picked myself up two cold war era russian straights - and thanks to Gerry Harvey and his cronies, paid GST on a purchase for second-hand goods from a Ukranian seller.

Hope you choke on a whole bag full of phallic shaped objects, you liver spotted old prick Mr Harvey.

Picked myself up two cold war era russian straights - and thanks to Gerry Harvey and his cronies, paid GST on a purchase for second-hand goods from a Ukranian seller.

Hope you choke on a whole bag full of phallic shaped objects, you liver spotted old prick Mr Harvey.
Tell us how you really feel mate :p

Waiting on the Dart DE plus a few Squadron Soap's goodies - the new Group Captain's Blend splash plus Sweetheart & Red Lead soaps. Time for a self-imposed sabbatical to enjoy the gear I currently own and save some pennies to invest in something special in 2019 :)