What do you have in the post right now?

Ordered a couple of Frank Shaving badger brushes, given how much I like the two band finest travel brush!!

Screenshot_20180814_144037_01.png

Screenshot_20180814_144325_01.png

Message from the man that can had me picking up a bottle of Kemi ‘Kemi’

I rarely take much notice of fragrance reviews. I’ll read them but they generally don’t have any impact on a decision. This particular one caught my eye though and had me thinking, yes, I need to get my nose on this.

Fqpm1HTl.jpg

At least 6 sprays for work then...
Can see why you jumped at this one :ROFLMAO:

This is either the same reviewer or someone’s plagiarising the other.
Drama Queen.

I think they should both find a new hobby, the things they are describing as being so offensive are the benchmarks for the materials in question being of a very high quality.

Another Russian straight razor for my collection is coming in the mail. This one a 1938 model, manufactured in Moscow by the razor workshop (artel) of the "All Union Council of Trade Cooperation" (aka Vsekomprosvet). Pretty happy I found this one, as I don't have any of these in my collection - and at the bargain price of $5.

20180815_121618.png

I'll clean this one up, hone it - and will go into my regular rotation. The earlier (Pre 1970s) Russian razors are really nice shavers when they're all cleaned up.

Another Russian straight razor for my collection is coming in the mail. This one a 1938 model, manufactured in Moscow by the razor workshop (artel) of the "All Union Council of Trade Cooperation" (aka Vsekomprosvet). Pretty happy I found this one, as I don't have any of these in my collection - and at the bargain price of $5.

20180815_121618.png

I'll clean this one up, hone it - and will go into my regular rotation. The earlier (Pre 1970s) Russian razors are really nice shavers when they're all cleaned up.

Well done comrade!

No offence @58RW - and I'm not having a go at you, it is probably a great soap - but does that label do anybody else's head in?

Caribbean Holiday - Italian Shaving Soap - huh?

Razo-Rock Italianate logo against the palm tree and beach ball background - what is with that?

Nah, sorry but ...

No offence @58RW - and I'm not having a go at you, it is probably a great soap - but does that label do anybody else's head in?

Caribbean Holiday - Italian Shaving Soap - huh?

Razo-Rock Italianate logo against the palm tree and beach ball background - what is with that?

Nah, sorry but ...

That's my beach ball on the chair lolololololololololololol ;);););)