What do you have in the post right now?

1x Barrister & Mann Reserve: Spice Aftershave Splash.

A year ago I pifed my beloved Spice splash thinking I'd just restock. But, it has taken me until tonight to source a replacement. Hurray!

Incidentally, it is order number 69888. Now THAT is a lucky number, if ever I've seen one.

cRXhFBEl.jpg

8eeFOkal.jpg

Those look really nice @UKSteve , nice finish on them.

I tell you what though, I bought a set of 3 of the Floid spray atomisers (rubber ball, hose to cap attachment) for the large 500ml bottles and they were the most completely useless things I have ever spent money on. When you squeezed the ball to pump the aftershave it felt like someone was spitting Floid in your face and they caused more leakage than the Trump government.

Those look really nice @UKSteve , nice finish on them.

I tell you what though, I bought a set of 3 of the Floid spray atomisers (rubber ball, hose to cap attachment) for the large 500ml bottles and they were the most completely useless things I have ever spent money on. When you squeezed the ball to pump the aftershave it felt like someone was spitting Floid in your face and they caused more leakage than the Trump government.

I have the same type attached to a 500ml bottle of Vitos Tobacco, pure f***ing garbage.
This Proraso one looks very similar to the ADP, which is also the same as the Boellis, and probably comes from the same Italian factory or supplier. I’ve found these to be very good. The Proraso one is reasonably priced compared to the other two.
The dispenser holds 1kg of cream and is a pro barber item, it’ll look nice in the bathroom.

Yeah, it's gorgeous!
I already have one with a synthetic knot but I saw pics of that handle with a bloomed badger knot and I had to have it!

When you decide in a little while that you haven’t need for it any more let me know

I believe @alfredus has so many back up brushes in his den, trouble is he knows his brushes aren’t for sale
I just sold three and donated one...but I guess that's definitely enough for this year ;)