What do you have in the post right now?

GCRiLgdl.jpg

VEl2PrUl.jpg

bV64Iqql.jpg

yjg9qqJl.jpg

Some might remember I purchased a shaving bowl from @Jase 's Mum (Marg Fenn) last year, very much like the middle bowl pictured here. I loved the bowl and really enjoyed using it but unfortunately dropped it, shattering it. Marg Fenn, is on Facebook, and doesn't normally do shaving bowls but got around to doing some more recently (the one's pictured above).
I have purchased the middle bowl. The other two are available if anyone is interested. Price is $30 plus postage so for me is $45 posted. Obviously postage may vary and total price should be confirmed with Marg. Marg can be contacted on Facebook messenger under MJF Designs.
The pedestal on the bowl is like a handle to grip the bowl whilst lathering. It also worked well as ballast when using 'floating bowl technique' to keep the lather warm in winter.
Sorry, I don't have dimensions. These are not a small bowl, not as large as the Bloom bowl I purchased earlier this year, maybe around 130-150mm in diameter (I'm guessing). You'd have to confirm dimensions with Marg. I've just gone ahead and repurchased as I loved my last MJF bowl and wanted to replace it.

A soap splash set of B&M Leviathan and a bottle of Barbedeaux AS from TOTC.
A set of APR Florian from Beard and Blade! :happy:
Had an Ozymandias set in the cart as well but I need to slow down a bit and thought I should go with the LE just in case it disappears quickly!

I've been ordering all of this stuff while being away form home and so I'm not actually seeing it physically.
This is resulting in deceiving myself that I need more stuff! :cautious:
Potentially a dangerous situation:nailbiting:

Texaus better smell like hot garbage because I don't wanna spend any more money this month!

Last edited:
Just rounding out Yaqi's range of badger knots with these brushes...can't say the wife is very pleased with this latest order...but I tried to explain that a BULB knot is a totally different beast to a FAN knot.

I was swiftly met with a massive dirty look :cautious:

Screenshot_20180814_172050_01.png

Screenshot_20180814_172308_01.png

Screenshot_20180731_161017_01_01_01.png

Sorry fellas,

I had them shipped to my parents house in Canada and will be bringing them home with me after Christmas.

Sorry to get your hopes up!

:eek:
Whhhhattttttt
International shipping is back at ToTC?!?!?!

Also @Dustin L Leviathan is awesome. It's one of my favourite scents. I been stinging to get my hands on the EdT

My thoughts exactly!

Sorry fellas,

I had them shipped to my parents house in Canada and will be bringing them home with me after Christmas.

Sorry to get your hopes up!

Well, that's a smart move. No more shipping from America? let's relocate the old guys to America :ROFLMAO:
(it is ok to refer the parents as the "old guys"? I know "old man" is using to refer to the father of someone or to refer the own father, I learned it in 'Top Gun' movie xD, but, can this be applied to the parents in the way "old guys", or that does not make sense in english?)

Well, that's a smart move. No more shipping from America? let's relocate the old guys to America :ROFLMAO:
(it is ok to refer the parents as the "old guys"? I know "old man" is using to refer to the father of someone or to refer the own father, I learned it in 'Top Gun' movie xD, but, can this be applied to the parents in the way "old guys", or that does not make sense in english?)
It's usually simply "the Olds" or the "old folks". Perfectly acceptable in straya