What do you have in the post right now?

Just rounding out Yaqi's range of badger knots with these brushes...can't say the wife is very pleased with this latest order...but I tried to explain that a BULB knot is a totally different beast to a FAN knot.

I was swiftly met with a massive dirty look :cautious:

Screenshot_20180814_172050_01.png

Screenshot_20180814_172308_01.png

Screenshot_20180731_161017_01_01_01.png
I've stopped trying to explain. There is no explanation except it's called collecting.;)

This I like, prepping for the next season already :)

Bravo!

Every single use of Leviathan this winter I thought, man I wish I had the EdT. Followed by, how do I politely ask Todras if he could make a matching one lol.

Oh and the day after I read it was being released in September, ToTC suspended shipping!!! I was shocked to see it pop up on Beard and Blade

Every single use of Leviathan this winter I thought, man I wish I had the EdT. Followed by, how do I politely ask Todras if he could make a matching one lol.

Hey now I can't do that, although I am tinkering with something in a similar but very different direction for next winter.

You should have said something about the Leviathan EDT though, I could have tacked one on to one of my regular import shipments - not having the EDT would have driven me nuts!!

My wife and I went to buy some large decorative vases for the foyer...

20180915_160138_01.jpg

When all of the sudden I found a matching (lather) bowl and (brush soaking) cup.

20180915_165004_01.jpg

To my delight, the bowl had ridges, making it perfect for a bowl lather.

To my disappointment, the bowl got a chip on the way home but luckily just on the top.