What do you have in the post right now?

Waiting on 5 bottles of various APR EdT c/o @Gimli's mailbox. He keeps telling me to "get off his lawn". Very difficult to deal with.
But can't beat the price.

Not that I have lawn, but you get the idea. Can't even go get some free range meat since it's not considered essential.

x6YZQQQ.jpg

Not that I have lawn, but you get the idea. Can't even go get some free range meat since it's not considered essential.

x6YZQQQ.jpg
Aaahahaha! :)

Also, I haven't seen that movie yet (Gran Torino). I'm told it's good.

Wine.
That's all that's been arriving lately. Makes this lock-down more tolerable.
I think the next box has a mix of:
Cloudburst Chardonnay 2014
Cloudburst Cabernet 2014
Torbreck Runrig 2013
Penfolds Bin 389 2013

Sway bar links for the shit box Jazz. Ordered and allegedly posted in Sunshine Vic on 18/3. Chased Auspost 25/3. Chased the seller 30/3.

Parcel turned up in Melbourne on 30/3. Made it to Hobart today and I might see it in Monday. 2½ weeks and counting.

9 FULL bottles of vintage Avon nos mint in box.

Deep woods
Tai winds
Windjammer
Spicy
Leather
Wild country
Sterling six

Got the WWII jeep I've wanted.

Search goes on for the red VW combi with motorcycle lid.

One of the bottles NOT a crazy ornament. .rather a cool retro glass decanter. Only buying items located in OZ at the moment.

Patiently waiting for these to arrive, 3 weeks so far but with the delays many are seeing with items coming from the US I wouldn't be surprised if I'm waiting another 3.

Very nice! I'm a big fan of the Ever Ready brushes (well most things vintafe to be honest!) But the eBay global shipping costs are pretty steep on individual items. I bought somethung the other day. I think it was a shaving brush. It cost approx USD$11 but postage was USD$27 :(

Very nice! I'm a big fan of the Ever Ready brushes (well most things vintafe to be honest!) But the eBay global shipping costs are pretty steep on individual items. I bought somethung the other day. I think it was a shaving brush. It cost approx USD$11 but postage was USD$27 :(
It can be annoying, we often end up paying twice as much as people in the US buying locally once you consider exchange and postage. Probably a good thing in some ways though otherwise my collection would be twice the size it is.

They arrived today. I'm very impressed with the handles and knots, even though they have the same knot when the green one was meant to have a different one I can't complain now that I feel it, it's great. Also considering they cost me nothing but postage, I won a prize that was just going to be a single handle, then he added the knot free and a second handle and knot just because it had a slight imperfection. #winning 👍
6UUlw7q.jpg

I won a prize that was just going to be a single handle, then he added the knot free and a second handle and knot just because it had a slight imperfection. #winning 👍

Awesome win (y)(y)(y) Who restored them?

They arrived today. I'm very impressed with the handles and knots

Wow. They look incredible. Absolutely amazing! I really like the look of them both, but that one with the red handle is very special!

Do the every ready brushes come up for sale much here in Australia?

Thanks for the tip. Something else for the wishlist

Now I really know that my credit card is going to be in even more trouble than it already is!

Went on a bit of an upgrade spree - Rockwell 6c Gunmetal, Yaqi 24mm Barbershop Tuxedo and Squadron Soap's Group Captain's Blend. Hopefully they'll all arrive before the weekend.
Great selection there as you can't go wrong with Squadron Soaps (y)