What do you have in the post right now?

Timeless Titanium .95 sb

E7SXhB4.jpg

Last edited:
No idea how that link got inserted! No such thing as a free lunch in this world Speedy!
I noticed @Nico had "nearest mobil station" after the below post

Pre: Hot towel
Razor: Wolfman WR2, SB 1.05 Gap, WRH7 Handle
Blade: Feather
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk3
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch
WTG, ATG, touch ups with adjusted angles for my beard.
The WR2 1.05 gap head arrived today. Had to give a go.
Just as smooth and comfortable as the .95 gap head. The extra efficiency made shaving away the stubble on the tricky areas on my neck that much easier. Happy camper.

nearest mobil station

Oooh, i got it bad.

Waiting for (today/tomorrow)

Oneblade Core + blades (fully expect this one to go to 'disappointment buys' thread, but should be nice head shaver)
Razorock SLAB (shiny)
Rockwell T (not shiny but, well, i'm not known for resolve)
Muhle Rocca (potentially a stainless R41 we've dreamed of?)
Muhle DE razor head covers (with a devious plan to measure them and start 3d printing myself)
Few hundred of various blades (i think i'm getting past lifetime now)
USSR straight vintage NOS razor (should be scythe-shaped and cut capitalists on sight. Sharpen with hammer).

Oooh, i got it bad.

Waiting for (today/tomorrow)

Oneblade Core + blades (fully expect this one to go to 'disappointment buys' thread, but should be nice head shaver)
Razorock SLAB (shiny)
Muhle DE razor head covers (with a devious plan to measure them and start 3d printing myself)
Few hundred of various blades (i think i'm getting past lifetime now)
USSR straight vintage NOS razor (should be scythe-shaped and cut capitalists on sight. Sharpen with hammer).
If you like the Muhle Rocca, you and @Mark1966 might be good friends ;)

If you like the Muhle Rocca, you and @Mark1966 might be good friends ;)

I like everything! If it shaves good - great find. If it shaves bad - great challenge. If it shaves really bad - probably a cartridge razor!

That said, i do have some Gillette Guard cartridges squirrelled away waiting for their moment. People seem to rate them really high. Also i'd imagine folks from oneBlade really hate them.

AP Reserve Escentials Restoration Serum on the way & some goodies just ordered from Artisan Arcade as Stirling Soaps are all the rage!!! Looking forward to trying out the Bay Rum & Black Cherry :hungry:

Razorock SLAB (shiny)
/QUOTE]

That's some serious retail therapy going on there 😀

As a fellow cranial pogonotomist, I'd be interested to hear how you get along with the Oneblade. The RR SLAB looks lovely, but way outside my price range. I can get a lot of soap and blades for $199...

I really hope you're planning on sharing your experiences with the Rocca. I saw one YouTube clip which sort of put me off. But maybe that guy was just a softie... "The Mühle Rocca a stainless steel shocker"

you missed one btw...
The " I sold mine, yet now regret doing so as I've decided I like it, has anyone got it for sale?" thread :)
I've been seriously considering whether or not to move on my R41, but have held off for precisely that reason 😊

Maybe my JAWS will have to bite me a few times to make up my mind...

I've been humming and hahhing over this for a long time, but I've finally put my money down for a Captain's Choice Tempest bowl. Mere weeks after I said almost never again to buying anything from the US. I'll just close my eyes and accept I won't see this before October... :rolleyes: