What do you have in the post right now?

I think @rhodes96 said he was on a sabbatical too. But we haven't heard from him for a while, hope he's OK... :unsure:
Yeah I was thinking about him the other day and how he's gone silent so hope things are well for him in his recovery and adapting to life back home.

Its been hard resisting the urge to add more gear but also enjoyed working my way through soap and blades.
Congrats on the razor and I wouldn't blame you if you added another soap seeing how you work through them like crazy! (y)
With the weather temps dropping now, onto the wintery scents. I have more to get through before stocking up again.

With the weather temps dropping now, onto the wintery scents. I have more to get through before stocking up again.
I've put off using my wintery scents as they're mostly APR and unobtanium, not to mention my favourites like Fenchurch and SkyeFall...

What was wrong with Beard & Blade?
Went up on Monday for sale.
Won’t the exchange rate kill you?
I've got so many points saved up over the years, and I get free postage and a free Nobel Otter T-Shirt.

Love their labels.
And also their soap base quality too

Last edited:
What was wrong with Beard & Blade?
Went up on Monday for sale.
Won’t the exchange rate kill you?
What was wrong with Beard & Blade?....... I Didn't check and I didn't receive an email update on what has been released
Went up on Monday for sale. ....... See above
Won’t the exchange rate kill you? ........ exchange rate will always kill me, would you please smack me.

Third M&F Brush and second Lee Sabini knot or I would be all over @TomG beautiful Morris & Forndran 26mm L7 Amber in Finest Badger

Morris & Forndran Style 3 with ebony handle.
Lee Sabini 3-Band Silvertip Knot is roughly 22mm x 48mm

aOgegcM.jpg
uqOKFjB.jpg

Apparently it has passed customs and with Aust Post

We have such great enablers here, thanks for the heads up @Holiday

RID49KSl.png

Heritage II Shaving Brush (28mm Lee Sabini Hand Tied) - by Morris & Forndran

Approximate Measurements:
Knot: Lee Sabini Hand Tied Blonde Badger (see details here)
Knot Size: 28mm
Knot Loft: 55mm
Handle: Porcelain and tortoiseshell resin
Total Brush Height: 100mm

We have such great enablers here, thanks for the heads up @Holiday

RID49KSl.png

Heritage II Shaving Brush (28mm Lee Sabini Hand Tied) - by Morris & Forndran

Approximate Measurements:
Knot: Lee Sabini Hand Tied Blonde Badger (see details here)
Knot Size: 28mm
Knot Loft: 55mm
Handle: Porcelain and tortoiseshell resin
Total Brush Height: 100mm
Beautiful @Mark1966 I hope to one day have it's taller cousin.
Some @$%$##$@%$#$%# scammer had me believing I had bought one on r/Shaving_Bazaar
Paypal G&S is your friend against scammers but it was the disappointment of not getting the brush.
The scammer even went as far as recycling a legitimate sellers pictures and photoshopping a postit with the date and name
This is the one that was not to be. Mods disabled my access for 3 days for naming and shaming the scammer 👿

]

Beautiful @Mark1966 I hope to one day have it's taller cousin.
Some @$%$##$@%$#$%# scammer had me believing I had bought one on r/Shaving_Bazaar
Paypal G&S is your friend against scammers but it was the disappointment of not getting the brush.
The scammer even went as far as recycling a legitimate sellers pictures and photoshopping a postit with the date and name
This is the one that was not to be. Mods disabled my access for 3 days for naming and shaming the scammer 👿

]

That is a really nice looking brush you didn't buy - glad you didn't lose out too much (you always lose time and emotional energy)

Last edited: