What do you have in the post right now?

Yfb4Suwl.jpg

DGKErMPl.jpg

1965 K4 Gillette Travel Razor.

This is the 3rd razor I've ordered from a seller in Sri Lanka. He has some really good razors for a sale at very reasonable prices. His tracking numbers never work but I haven't been let down by him yet.

Yfb4Suwl.jpg

DGKErMPl.jpg

This is the 3rd razor I've ordered from a seller in Sri Lanka. He has some really good razors for a sale at very reasonable prices. His tracking numbers never work but I haven't been let down by him yet.
Are you having some difficult tight spot shaving around your hairy crotch :LOL:

Yfb4Suwl.jpg

DGKErMPl.jpg

That's a very pretty razor. Back in the late '70s I had a lady friend who used one of those to shave her legs and armpits. At the time, I had one of those black handled adjustables. Hers was much the better razor.

That's a very pretty razor. Back in the late '70s I had a lady friend who used one of those to shave her legs and armpits. At the time, I had one of those black handled adjustables. Hers was much the better razor.

I've seen them advertised as a "Lady's Razor" which is probably what they were designed for. I wanted something small to keep in my camper and since I seem to be on a bit of an old Gillette razor collector's spree, it fits the bill.