What do you have in the post right now?

I blame @LesC for this purchase - a set of six NOS Yamamasa kamisori in timber case.
BPmxja8.jpg

9DFDl5k.jpg

bYu9aee.jpg

URWJueY.jpg

They should arrive from the USA late July or early August. I will then have something on which to improve my rattan wrapping skills :) .

Waiting is a bitch!
Remember....."A man is only worth the sum of his possessions". Lovely set, Richard.

Richard, congrats a lovely haul. I'm glad the Kamisori ''Addiction'' didn't afflict you 😂😂
Addicted - me?

I rationalised this rather expensive purchase not by the enjoyment of kamisori shaving but rather that I needed to improve my kamisori raga rattan wrapping skills. Well, that's my excuse anyway.

There are advantages in not being married 😁.

If possible, I recommend that all wet shavers get some kamisori to develop their rattan wrapping skills. A very important skill to have in this fast-moving and troubled world.

There are advantages in not being married 😁.
Clearly. :rolleyes: :facepalm:
If possible, I recommend that all wet shavers get some kamisori to develop their rattan wrapping skills. A very important skill to have in this fast-moving and troubled world.
You do know, of course, that a pair of disposable chopsticks makes an excellent object to practise on? Just about everyone has a few of those lying around (I believe).

Beautiful set though, well scored. (y)

I have been told my WR4 is finally to go into the post tomorrow (Alberta time). 🎉🍾🥂

Next up, my one-way ticket to the doghouse if she notices. :facepalm:
I'll bet she has enough experience to investigate the internet to find out how much you're WR4 cost into AUD$, and then you are in serious trouble :LOL: :joyful: :banghead: