What do you have in the post right now?

I have no idea what this is going to be like but I thought I'd give it a go. Aussie made Kangaroo Tallow Shave Soap.

GVYUDJy.jpeg

Interested in your thoughts re being an Aussie product and if you've used any of Washpool's (also Aussie) for a comparison?
I never knew about Washpool so I'll check them out.

My wife makes her own soaps so I normally use what she makes. She is only an amateur but does make incredible soaps. I just buy a scent I'd like and she'll knock up shaving soap and bath soaps out of it.

I only found the Kangaroo tallow soap by accident on Etsy so thought I'd give it a whirl. My favourite Aussie soap was from Saltlake but I don't think they sell online anymore which is a real shame as they were as good as any soap from overseas.

I never knew about Washpool so I'll check them out.

My wife makes her own soaps so I normally use what she makes. She is only an amateur but does make incredible soaps. I just buy a scent I'd like and she'll knock up shaving soap and bath soaps out of it.

I only found the Kangaroo tallow soap by accident on Etsy so thought I'd give it a whirl. My favourite Aussie soap was from Saltlake but I don't think they sell online anymore which is a real shame as they were as good as any soap from overseas.
MMH, Washpool is IMHO up there with MWF/Haslinger in Tallow base, a little slicker I believe. They only make 3 shaving soaps (No 1, 2 & 3) 3 being unscented to compare with the 2 I named. Next time I'm at Eumundi, Ill see if Saltlake still have their little stall there, I read a great review about their Fifty Shades?

MMH, Washpool is IMHO up there with MWF/Haslinger in Tallow base, a little slicker I believe. They only make 3 shaving soaps (No 1, 2 & 3) 3 being unscented to compare with the 2 I named. Next time I'm at Eumundi, Ill see if Saltlake still have their little stall there, I read a great review about their Fifty Shades?
Definitely pick yourself up some Saltlake soaps. I believe they are still selling at the markets and possibly on Facebook, however they have closed down their website.

Fifty Shades, is a fantastic scent so if you can, pick some up for yourself, you won't regret it.

Definitely pick yourself up some Saltlake soaps. I believe they are still selling at the markets and possibly on Facebook, however they have closed down their website.

Fifty Shades, is a fantastic scent so if you can, pick some up for yourself, you won't regret it.
I tried hard to find their soaps and also the Blue Devil shaving co ones but couldn't find them.:(

I've ordered this too thanks to @Vittoria, Can't wait to try it out.
The makers website is here if you are interested in their other products.