What do you have in the post right now?

Arrived and in peaches hands [emoji106]

2077aa9de11fd720781926f3be594ea0.jpg

cf05a1c214dcca6037c2a90c43d370a3.jpg

So My first week on this forum (or any forum) and my bank balance has taken a big hit, so far I'm waiting on
a soap from shaver heaven (Barbershop) and
2 new straights
With a little luck they will all arrive this week
well a little slow to start mate, but hopefully you'll gain momentum by week two

:whistle:

So My first week on this forum (or any forum) and my bank balance has taken a big hit, so far I'm waiting on
a soap from shaver heaven (Barbershop) and
2 new straights
With a little luck they will all arrive this week

Didn't you know postage gets split better between 8 soaps? Yes you spent more, but look at the per unit postage cost savings

and don't forget, you've got some other Brisbane north residents that are always down with splitting shipping and ordering things :)

So my package from shaver heaven arrived today thanks @Anthony the barbershop scent smells great and the arctic mango should be great tomorrow night.
I have always used oil with my straight so this is the first time using soap and wow what a difference even with a crap brush and limited lathering skill it was so good

Semogue owners club on the way.
This doesn't quite count yet but i have a handful of soaps and about 10 soap samples sitting in the cart at maggards just waiting for some mikes to be restocked.
Also going to try out Mickey Lee's pre shave butter which has received some good reviews.

Finally caved in and ordered 2 tubs of OSP soap.

Good on 'ya mate!!! I'm keen to hear what you think.

I personally just can't justify the incredible shipping costs for OSP!!! I'm oh so keen but it's just crazy. It's probably cheaper to buy via the US Resellers than direct...

Last edited by a moderator:
I went on a sample binge at maggards and ordered around 20 soap samples to get a feel for some different brands and to discover the scents that i like. Also picked up a couple of Chatillon Lux balms and a couple of different pre shave oil/butters to see if they make a difference for me. I grabbed some Polsilver SI's so i can compare them to the vintage ones i recently ordered too.