What do you have in the post right now?

aICusK5.jpg

The Les Délices de Bain line blends sparkling bergamot with the delicate scent of orange blossom. This burst of freshness, combined with the sweetness of almond, settles deliciously into an enveloping cocoon of white musk, vanilla and woody notes.

I'm going to disappear down a Guerlain rabbit hole for a while.
Steve - NOT AdP?? Whats going on man!!!:ROFLMAO:

Steve - NOT AdP?? Whats going on man!!!:ROFLMAO:

AdP shelves are full, there's a couple of bottles I want from the ingredients collection that's all. I need some bee bottles in my life.

On another note. I sat down with a coffee and with an hour to kill I thought I'd have a browse for a new razor, not searching for anything in particular, just looking. 30 mins later I'm in full dickhead auction mode and purchased 2 x Tanifuji Cape Kennedy that have shit photos, I'm a nob.

Tanifuji...sweet...probably better than the photos (y)

From the Stray Whisker

Barrister & Mann Shaving Soap - 42
Barrister & Mann Shaving Soap - Petrichor
Old Spice Aftershave - Swagger

Old Spice was a kicker to bring it over to free shipping. Loving my Soapmakers of Awesometown so hoping this follows in the same footsteps.

One Baili Long Handle three piece razor. Found on eBay for $8.99 au. Seems very well made for a Chinese razor. Head is very neatly and well made. Unfortunately it arrived 10 minutes after this morning's shave (delayed because of Manchester UK horrific news) so no shave report on the Baili. Sorry, no pics either as yet as I still can't load them. The Baili has an extremely distinctive and bulbous chrome plated handle which is unlike any I have seen. The whole thing weighs in at exactly 100g. Can be found on eBay. Careful, though, there is a large ranges of prices, as usual! Quite a pretty razor.

Finally got around to shaving with this today... with a new Astra SP. The razor appears to be beautifully made (especially the head) but for me it has two flaws..... it's extremely mild and a bugger of a slippery handle when wet and soapy! A shame... but it will now live in the display cabinet!

Last edited:
Please review it when you can as very interested in this razor and what they have achieved with it.
I certainly will, however, not as soon as I was hoping. It appears USPS are as bad as AusPost. Last night when I checked the tracking it said Sydney, this morning it says Tokyo. No mention of Sydney anywhere. Very odd.

I certainly will, however, not as soon as I was hoping. It appears USPS are as bad as AusPost. Last night when I checked the tracking it said Sydney, this morning it says Tokyo. No mention of Sydney anywhere. Very odd.

S and T are next to each other in the alphabet - so close?

Maybe Chullora was busy to Auspost redirected to their overflow location in Tokyo (in accordance with new partnership with Japan Post)?

Or just maybe these people have no idea?

2 used Kindle Dx's.
I'm careless and tend to leave my kindle lying around and toddlebert sees them as toys to throw around (breaking two so far this year and one last year). I've been lucky so far and managed to get older kindle keyboard replacements for around the $10-20 mark but there was nothing on gumtree / ebay / local pawnshops for that price this time.
One of these Dx's was sold as non working (battery), but am hoping that I can resurrect it by hard rebooting after a full charge, or doing a battery replacement (from aliexpress).
Hopefully I will either have a spare DX, or one I can sell on ebay to cover the initial purchase price and some.

Oh, just a few essentials.

Maybe Chullora was busy to Auspost redirected to their overflow location in Tokyo (in accordance with new partnership with Japan Post)?

Overflow? I reckon they stack them there deliberately for a week before moving them onto the next set of conveyor belts!

Wholly Kaw - Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition (pre-order) Formulated with Donkey Milk and Hops Extract with Omega 6 Linoleic Acid and Omega 3 Linolenic Acid.

Hops Extract is added to provide relief for skin inflammation and alleviate skin redness.

Shipping to start on or before July 17.

Link:- https://whollykaw.com/product/chypre-rose-concerto-special-edition/

Top_label_tallow_Special_Edition_Ver2.0-01-270x355.jpg

Overflow? I reckon they stack them there deliberately for a week before moving them onto the next set of conveyor belts!

If you blokes (or anybody else) can make heads or tails of this you're doing better than me.

9VRf2Rv.jpg

Last edited: