What do you have in the post right now?

Naniwa professional 1k. I've got a bunch of Japanese shite I picked up in a very cheap job lot I thought I may as well set about.

qIaV22a.jpg

I've ordered 5 bottles of Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner from iHerb.com very cheap (y):happy:

Cucumber
Lavender
Lemon
Another bottle of Rose Petal :love: my favourite
Unscented

Ming Shi 2000s razor - for the price, I had to see what they were like for myself.

and thanks to the power of P&C - an old spice mug in the near future.... where do I find me one of those 3D printed lids?
Haha I was gonna offer you an old spice mud but I had PIFed my last one

After reading @SpeedyPC's post from a few days ago saying his Rockwell 6c was in the post, I realised that I hadn't heard anything regarding mine.

A couple of very prompt and helpfull discussions with Gareth later, it seems that my order was picked up for delivery but then vanished into the courier-void. Fortunately, Gareth jumped immediately into action and organised a replacement to be sent out immediately.

While such circumstances are unfortunate, it was dealt with immediately - over a weekend no less.
If anything, the experience has raised my confidence in the company and I'm looking forward to playing with my new toy. :D

Lavande Poivre Eau de Toilette
Sylva Eau de Toilette
Santal Auster Aftershave
Santal Auster Salve
Taum Sauk Aftershave

Chatillon Lux EDT's and LE's dropped today :cool: