What do you have in the post right now?

Hang on a minute..... Is this the same wife that bought you an ATT? You win @tullfan ! (y)
I found Try a Blade really good. Not sure about the economics of it if you only want 2 or so blades though. PM me if you like and I can send you a few blades to try.

What!? @tullfan you didn't present your ATT to us at the meet... Tsk tsk :)

Also too can throw a couple of pro and Proguard your way. Just PM me.

In the mail :

- Schick Proline P-30 Blades (from rakuten, they seem to be much smoother/nicer than Feather while cheaper)
- RazoRock BLACK HAWK Single Edge Razor
- OneBlade Core v2 with few blades

On Indigogo (I hope it will get all funding as it looks awesome, with its pivoting head, for February 18 )
- Broman Razor ( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/broman-the-world-s-first-pivoting-safety-razor#/ )
g6ab1tts4fzfoelahqaz.jpg

Last edited:
In the mail :

- Schick Proline P-30 Blades (from rakuten, they seem to be much smoother/nicer than Feather while cheaper)
- RazoRock BLACK HAWK Single Edge Razor
- OneBlade Core v2 with few blades

On Indigogo (I hope it will get all funding as it looks awesome, with its pivoting head, for February 18 )
- Broman Razor ( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/broman-the-world-s-first-pivoting-safety-razor#/ )
g6ab1tts4fzfoelahqaz.jpg

Looks very nice but not the first pivoting safety razor. I think they forgot about the one blade and focus dynamic razors with their pivoting heads.

The handle reminds me of a spanner.

Looks very nice but not the first pivoting safety razor. I think they forgot about the one blade and focus dynamic razors with their pivoting heads.

The handle reminds me of a spanner.

yeah, I would consider the OneBlade as another category all together (razor and blades being at least 10 times more expensive) and the Focus looks a bit awkward.

Anyway there are not going to get enough sales this month to start a production.

I got that on the post yesterday. I don't want to place it into buying threads as it is a gift, but men, so unexpected at all. I was expected some samples from Dan, and I got this:

qq0asTm.jpg

thumbs and head up!!
Two new unused tubs fo FBR and General ledger, two balms, general ledger and suitably Attired, and two large samples of after shaves, FBR and Australians all, and small versions of general ledger, lixiviant, fresca, and G'Day mate!!!
Yesterday I ended up intoxicated after so much sniffing around :joyful:

i hve not shaved today so tomorrow I'll go through all the General ledger combo. So far, I have used today the suitably australian balm and FBR splash, appart of sniffing a lot other scents. I knew well the properties of the after splashes and the soaps but the balm is also terrific. so bad that it is in the market no more :(

Thank you so much @todras ! The afters wont last much asI almost drink them ha ha :)

My last purchase seems to have caused my SAD to relapse! Just bought a bunch of Stirling soaps, including Executive Man, Baker Street, Electric Sheep, Piacenza.

Uh oh.

I miss working with you mate - I was always happy to be the beneficiary of the soaps you didn't quite enjoy ;-) Hope all is well bud!

I miss working with you mate - I was always happy to be the beneficiary of the soaps you didn't quite enjoy ;-) Hope all is well bud!

Likewise mate - so many good memories (chilli-gate and the great BBQ fire being a few).

Still in town for a few years if you ever want to go for a beer. Hope you and the family are well mate!

An unused Baudelaire set :)

A total of 3 sets now of this discontinued masterpiece!

Thank you so much @todras ! The afters wont last much asI almost drink them ha ha :)

No worries mate, my way of saying thank you for the contributions of Elena and Manuel to wetshaving :)

I hope you enjoy them too!

No worries mate, my way of saying thank you for the contributions of Elena and Manuel to wetshaving :)

I hope you enjoy them too!

Manuel is worldwide known for his superb products, but Elena's byLuna is still not that well known I reckon. It is funny that she made vengan soaps, that happen to be less "trendy" on the wet shaving community like the tallows, or recently, the 'duck tallows', but she rocks!. I reckon Fauno will be on my den soon :)
I have been having a question growing on me about artisans products for post-shave. I mean, here in Oz you and @SchoolForAnts made complimentary splashes (well, you used to made really awesome balms, I am enjoying them a lot :) ), while the two spanish artisans make balms. In EEUU is like in Oz mostly (except maybe chatillon lux, with a wide range of products, toners, splahes and pre-butters, and others that I may not know), but then in Uk I reckon the classic brands does both but are more on balms? Do you have any explanation for this?

for me it is funny that the two artisans from Spain do balms and the two from Oz do splashes, like a northern vs southern hemisphere thing. I am happy, as I am a splash person, but just a bit curious.

It is great that now I am learning about scents/concepts (like fouguere...) with yours!

It is funny that she made vengan soaps, that happen to be less "trendy" on the wet shaving community like the tallows, or recently, the 'duck tallows', but she rocks!. I reckon Fauno will be on my den soon

Elena is more unknown than Manuel by most people, but for people who search for and use Artisan products she is well known - there is a group of us who look for eclectic and small-batch soap makers and products from all over the globe. The 'Luna' formula is just superb and is one of the best vegan soaps I have ever used - and I have a lot of them to compare :)

Fauno is tomorrows shave for me too, so that is a coincidence!

When it gets a little warmer I will move to the Lemon soap she makes. I think I have 4 or 5 of her soaps in all, the Fig, the Rosemary and clove etc. All very, very well made and they provide excellent shaves. I did a review of her soap a while ago when I first emailed her as I was so impressed with what she was doing.

for me it is funny that the two artisans from Spain do balms and the two from Oz do splashes, like a northern vs southern hemisphere thing. I am happy, as I am a splash person, but just a bit curious.

Balms can ship all over the world, splashes contain alcohol and can not therefore a lot of people make balms ;)