What do you have in the post right now?

@todras , just in case, she is making for a spanish forum a vetiver soap. I am not a member of that forum (their never ending scrolling sucks, yo I just sometimes lurk for reviews or artisan stuff), but if you would be interested, I reckon she probably would be happy even if you are not on that forum, as she is very kind

I will send her an email @sealer :)

Is it for the Foroafeitado forum ?

I will send her an email @sealer :)

Is it for the Foroafeitado forum ?

nope, I am in foroafeitado, there is now a L.E. from an extro winter soap + splash that I was in, but after some changes in my schedule I am probably done as I won't be there till maybe next June and don't want to have something for months waiting for me, but that one form ByLuna is for "sin corte no hay gloria" forum (No cut, no glory). The extro will be mailed though bomarzo (a spanish company, but the splash won't be due to this stupid regulations)
the forum web were Elena is going through the vetiver is http://foro.sincortenohaygloria.com/ but it has that system of scrolling....

Any question and I am happy to help, of course :)

I have nothing coming...

Actually nothing.

New phone screen. Just broke the screen on my OnePlus One, so it is completely unresponsive.

Still have a few parts coming for my airless sprayer, and a couple of final bits for my new coffee roasters. If I had some time over the weekend, I may be able to start building.

Nothing shave-related though. Already have 3 blades, 2 hands, but only 1 face..

Blue tip?
Not in the post yet.
;)

Oh actually I have a HSS mint green pick guard for a project strat but I’m pretty sure that’s lost now? It’s been a long while...

I might have a very nice Gillette New on the way. This will likely be my last razor purchase for a while. My collection has grown to seven in my nine months of shaving; three in the last two weeks alone... And I love them all.

But, I didn't have anything that wasn't modern and so I think the Gillette New will hold special place in my den.

Let’s see, after saying to myself that I’m not buying anything at all until next year at the earliest...

Australian Private Reserve
The Santal, Soap, Splash, Balm, EdP.
Everything from the spring release
(If @todras has put this in the mail yet?)

Squadron Soap
Red Lead

Australian Private Reserve/Squadron Soap
Australians All set

Phoenix & Beau
Whitechapel Soap

Grooming Dept
Ambrosia Soap

DN2RNtS.jpg

JgxnVSV.jpg

Stumbled upon a new artisan soap producer and liked the sound of these so ordered 7 2oz soaps because they are cheap as chips.

The Outlaw - Leather, Gunpowder & Burnt Honey

Billy The Kid - Black Cherry, Bourbon, Vanilla

Six Shooter - "If I Told Ya, I'd Have To Shoot Ya!"

James & Artemus - Rose, Bourbon, Leather, Vanilla & Steam.. Punk!

Peace Pipe - Pipe Tobacco, Vetiver, Smokey Birch

Bonnie & Clyde - Leather, Campfire, Wild Honey

Black Sails - Smokey Mahogany, Clove, Tobacco, Teak, Spiced Rum, Bergamot

$6.99 a tin

Australian Private Reserve
The Santal, Soap, Splash, Balm, EdP.
Everything from the spring release
(If @todras has put this in the mail yet?)

I'll send it Monday, I was not sure if your butler would sign for it if you were at your Villa, or .de Bier festival!

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link, for us lazy folk?

Interested to know what it is like too, when it arrives. Please

Sure. After I use the soap a few times, I will let you know what it is like. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com

From inside Amazon, do a search for "Henry Cavendish". This will bring up several soaps, including the Himalaya.