What lather would you rather, and why?

One of may Fave TOBS. Mr T is up there with it IMO.

Bit of a stormy morning in Perth today so I grabbed my Mr T cream. Whipped up a nice thick lather, slightly thicker than usual and left the bowl in the sink full of hot water. Thick, warm, Mr T lather was absolutely heavenly. Really good shave with an Indian Wilkinson sword blade in my Progress. Followed the shave up with some T&H Grafton balm (similar scent). Perfect way to start the day and I smell great with that clean, soapy "English barbershop" scent. I don't usually faceterbate anymore, but today is an exception!

Ha as it was pissing down outside, and a Friday where I do all my admin work and not seeing clients, I chose not to shave today.

I chose not to put a new blade in my awesome Progress and select a great TOBS cream and use my soft badger brush to lather.

I also chose not to use some coral skin food to sooth the skin afterwards, and be put into a great mood by the soothing routine of a good shave.

Now I'm at work, drinking coffee, feeling my stubble and wishing I had shaved.

Falling Down, anyone?

Falling Down, anyone?

Don't mind me. Just let us know which route home you're taking.

Grafton is similar to Mr T?

I really think I'm going to hit up T&H for their mega sample pack. It's about $30 delivered but you get 14 of their creams and balms and 6 colognes. That's pretty much covers the range I think. Except the Grafton. Bah! foiled again.

I mostly want to try their sandalwood stuff, but can't try both the cream a cologne without going the big pack

Could be a good investment tho.

Last edited:
Ha as it was pissing down outside, and a Friday where I do all my admin work and not seeing clients, I chose not to shave today.

I chose not to put a new blade in my awesome Progress and select a great TOBS cream and use my soft badger brush to lather.

I also chose not to use some coral skin food to sooth the skin afterwards, and be put into a great mood by the soothing routine of a good shave.

Now I'm at work, drinking coffee, feeling my stubble and wishing I had shaved.

Falling Down, anyone?

Yeah but just think of those hotties at Muzz Buzz checking out your exciting, edgy, "look at me, I'm a rebel" stubble.

Yeah but just think of those hotties at Muzz Buzz checking out your exciting, edgy, "look at me, I'm a rebel" stubble.

PJ I don't go to Muzz.

It's shite coffee.

oh yes nothing says "rebel" to a 17 year old coffee chick like an unshaven fat man in a hoodie with glasses.

PJ I don't go to Muzz.

It's shite coffee.

oh yes nothing says "rebel" to a 17 year old coffee chick like an unshaven fat man in a hoodie with glasses.

You're putting yurself down Jug. I know you don't go to Muzz but you could have made an exception given your new devil may care look.

Tapatalk is an app I bought through HTC Marketplace.
I don't recall the cost - maybe $3?
Basically it is a forum application, you put all of the logins for each forum you are on and then use that to access them.
The forum has to be Tapatalk enabled though.

Tapatalk is an app I bought through HTC Marketplace.
I don't recall the cost - maybe $3?
Basically it is a forum application, you put all of the logins for each forum you are on and then use that to access them.
The forum has to be Tapatalk enabled though.

I'll stick with the computer I think!

Feeling the love from everyone today.

Sorry mate, did my post offend {clearly not enough smileys)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Posted from my Dell sitting on at my office on a Friday afternoon while on the phone to a colleague about a fairly mindless issue while the sky is clear and sunny outside on this beautiful Spring day in Canberra.

Nah mate it takes a lot more than that to offend me.

sent from my desktop using a Microsoft keyboard that has a sticky spacebar since a colleague spilled some red wine on it a week ago and failed to clean it up..

Nah mate it takes a lot more than that to offend me.

sent from my desktop using a Microsoft keyboard that has a sticky spacebar since a colleague spilled some red wine on it a week ago and failed to clean it up..

Good.

Too brain dead to think of a witty tag line

Cant Justify anything new

Between my original purchase of Proraso, my wife getting a Burts Bees soap and the PIFs I have received (thank you Drubbing and JugV2) I think I may have enough lathering stuff for a year or two. About to try the Rose sent by Drubbing, but so far my favourites would be the Proraso (spelling?) and the sandelwood fro JugV2. But unless I satrt shaving my legs I will have to bide my time. maybe the odd attack on ebay though I haven't even looked to see what ebay has in the way of creams and soaps yet.

Cheers

Sent on my PC while my onions for dinner were burning.